If you are serious about wine, investing in a wine fridge for garage is a wise decision. In any case, you spend a lot of your time there. Since wine needs a consistent storage temperature, an actual room temperature may be too warm for them.
5 Best-Selling Wine Fridges for Garage
- 1 1. NutriChef PKCWC150 15 Bottle Wine Refrigerator
- 2 2. Wine Enthusiast Evolution Series Wine & Beverage Center
- 3 3. NewAir Beverage Cooler 22 Bottle and 70 Can Capacity Built-in Refrigerator
- 4 4. Ivation 31-Bottle 15” Built-In Compressor Wine Cooler/Wine Fridge
- 5 5. hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- 6 Buying Guide
- 7 Frequently Asked Question
- 8 Conclusion
If you don’t store and chill your wine well, your entire sipping experience may be affected. Thankfully, with the best wine fridge for garage, you can rest assured of a cool drink wherever you need it. But with several options in the market, knowing which model is right for you might be challenging.
But since there is something for everyone, if you know what you are looking for, you’ll definitely end up with the best. Here are the best wine fridges for garage available today
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Wine Fridges for Garage
- 15 bottle capacity: the wine coolers freestanding countertop wine fridge includes contoured, polished chrome 4 wine racks & 1 bottom standing rack to safely hold 15 bottles of wine for secure chilling & storage. perfect gift idea for a wine enthusiast
- adjustable temperature: nutrichef wine cooler small wine refrigerator features a built-in compressor cooling technology w/ adjustable temperature setting of 41-64° degrees fahrenheit (5 - 18°c) so you can precisely set the temp level to your liking
- child safety auto-lock: this wine refrigerator small wine cooler is equipped w/ a control panel lock feature which will lock itself automatically 20 seconds after the last time a button is pressed to keep the little ones from changing the levels set
- digital soft-touch control: equipped w/ a digital soft-touch button control panel so you can easily adjust the unit (°c/°f), temperature, and interior led light illumination. located at the door so no need to open fridge making it energy efficient
- ultra-quiet operation: the counter wine refrigerator countertop tabletop wine cooler features a reinforced glass door w/ air-tight seal and has an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the right temperature without making a noise
Not too small, not too big, NutriChef PKCWC150 wine refrigerator is one of the best fridges out there. Described as just right, this cooler from NutriChef allows you to store and display your wine.
Featuring a combination of standing and horizontal racks, it will serve you quite well whether you use it in the garage, kitchen, or cellar. Having an adjustable temperature that ranges from 41 to 64 degrees, you can set the temperature that you want.
It also has an automatically locking door that ensures uniform temperatures inside. Besides its ease of use and blend of precision, it boasts other features that make it the best.
Equipped with digital touch control, you can adjust its interior LED light illumination and temperature. Given that this is located at the door there is no need for opening the door.
Plus, it has an airtight seal, reinforced glass door, and an advanced cooling system to ensure your beverages are kept at the right temperature through.
- form and function – wine enthusiast’s evolution series wine & beverage refrigerator offers the features of larger cooling systems with a convenient space-saving size.
- 2.2 cubic feet – ideal for storing wine, beer, champagne, soft drinks, and water. includes 2 shelves plus a storage bin for large and oversized bottles.
- space saving – increase your storage capacity and round out the room with this refrigerator’s stylish black stainless-steel trim.
- temperature control – the evolution series wine & beverage refrigerator has a digital thermostat and touchscreen to keep everything nice and cool.
- measurements – this quiet, vibration-free wine enthusiast refrigerator measures 25.5" h x 17" w x 19" d.
If you are looking for a wine fridge with features of larger cooling systems, this is the right one for you. Coming with a convenient space-saving size, you don’t have to worry about where you to keep it.
Measuring 2.2 cubic feet, it’s suitable for storing beer, wine, soft drinks, and champagne. It’s fitted with a storage bin for storing large bottles and 2 shelves for keeping the normal ones. Having a space-saving design, you can always increase your storage capacity.
With its digital thermostat and touch screen, you’ll keep everything nice and cool. If you are a wine enthusiast, you’ll find its extensive collection of wine cellars quite amazing.
The best part is that it comes with removable shelves. So you can choose to have or remove them.
- dual temperature zones allow pinpoint precision for storage and serving temperatures.
- splitshelf configuration provides modular shelving for double the can storage.
- smooth rolling wine racks provide a high quality storage experience.
- front-venting design allows this fridge to slide under counters or used stand alone.
- fan-cooled compressor operation and triple-pane glass ensure your drinks maintain the optimal temperature.
Whether you want to store wine or beverages, this wine fridge for garage comes with a space for both. With its two separate zones, you can keep your carbonated drinks cold and red wine warm.
Once you choose your ideal temperature, it will work for you to provide the perfect tasting drink wherever you want. Having a free-standing design, it allows you to slide the beverages under the standard height. It can also look great as a stand-alone fridge in your garage.
To provide you with optimum storage space, it has a split shelf configuration. With this design, you just need to stack standard cans on the shelf while placing the taller bottles in the front.
If you are looking for a fridge that looks and chills in fashion, this is the right one. To protect and preserve your collection of wine it has double pane glass. The double-pane also insulates it so no cool air escapes it.
- powerful cooling performance | 15” cellar chills up to 31 standard-size wine bottles [750ml], balancing flavor, slowing oxidation & extending shelf life for optimal enjoyment | store & serve all your favorite reds, whites, blushes & beyond
- super quiet & energy efficient | heavy-duty compressor & internal fan provide safe, consistent cooling—a low-cost, eco-friendly alternative to thermoelectric | integrated suppression technology eliminates vibration, humming & buzzing sound
- single zone climate control | use the large lcd & easy button controls to adjust temperature from 40°f to 66°f | tempered smoked glass door for sleek elegance & added protection against uv spoilage | optional internal display light
- convenient under-counter design | front-facing vent, rounded edges & seamless door trim for built-in appearance | use freestanding or install directly into cabinetry for beautiful custom-designed look in kitchen, home bar or wine cellar
- insulation meets sophistication | unit maintains ideal environment with solid foam insulation, dual-pane glass, secure-seal door gasket & automatic defrost | chic stainless steel door frame & interior shelving with modern chrome accents
As one of the best built-in wine fridge models, Ivation 31-Bottle 15” comes with a range of 40 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit. Featuring a heavyweight double panel glass door, it will comfortably shield your wine bottles from UV light.
Equipped with a heavy-duty compressor it can hold up to 31 bottles. Using a digital LCD control panel you can control each zone with ease and even turn the LED light off and on the way you want.
Although it’s powerful, it’s extremely quiet and energy-efficient. Having a vibration suppressing technology, it will greatly minimize sediments inside the bottles.
Since it’s a built-in fridge you can incorporate it into your cabinet to save space. Whether you want to streamline your bottle display or improve the flavor of your wine, this thermally insulated fridge has you covered.
Try it out today and discover all its benefits.
- modern electric beverage cooler - this 3.2 cubic feet, free standing beverage refrigerator features an elegant see through, left hinge glass front door with a stainless steel frame for you to view your wine, beer or soda at a glance. its white led interior light illuminates for easy, nighttime selection of your favorite chilled drink
- large capacity beer & wine chiller - under counter beverage cooler with large, internal storage design is equipped with 3 adjustable and removable chrome shelves. drinks organizer conveniently holds up to 120 standard sized soda or beer cans, or several bottles of wine
- advanced temperature controls - single zone beverage mini refrigerator has an easy touch temperature control that cools down to 34°f, and large digital display for quick monitoring and setting of any temperature. its memory function automatically restores the preset temperature of the cooler in case it becomes unplugged, or in the event of a power outage
- powerful cooling system - our 120v 240w heavy duty, vertical chiller features energy efficient advanced technology, and a whisper quiet compressor that works with a small convection fan to cool quickly, and keep consistent air circulation for a uniform temperature supply inside. perfect for an office, dorm, apartment, rv, restaurant, home kitchen and more
- auto defrosting function - beverage cooler is also designed with an additional temperature sensor for auto defrost mode. external size: 18.9” w (front across) x 33.3” h (top to bottom) x 17.30” d (front to back). internal size: 16” w x 29” h x 12” d. note: images show external dimensions rounded up to nearest decimal. warning: do not use this cooler to store fresh foods, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, etc. this product can only be used to chill beverages.
As one of the best sellers, hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler has everything you need in a wine fridge for garage. Besides working as a standard canned beverage chiller you can keep your wine and beer as well.
Equipping with a powerful high-quality system, it will quickly cool your drinks so you and your guests can enjoy throughout the time you are together.
Having a 120 can capacity, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to keeping your drinks. With its freestanding design and left hinge front door with stainless steel frame, you can view your wine, beer, or canned drink at glance.
Its internal storage design has 3 adjustable removable chrome shelves that can conveniently hold several bottles of wine.
With its advanced temperature control and energy-efficient advanced technology, you can keep consistent airflow to provide uniform temperature.
It’s therefore perfect for dorm, office, apartment, garage, and RV
1. Know Your Storage Needs
Just like other refrigerators, wine fridges for garage can be large or small, free-standing, or built-in. While some have compressors others are quiet. To get one that fits you well, know your storage needs.
2. The Doors
As compared to other doors, glass doors are the best. This is because you can easily spot what you are looking for even before opening the door. Since UV light can affect your wine, make sure your door has UV protective coating.
3. Bottle Capacity
If you are a wine hoarder or someone who buys wine in large quantities, go for a large model or something that can carry all your wine. However, if you buy wine in bottles, you just need a small model
Unlike plastic shelves metal shelves can make it harder to pull your wine and even scratch your labels. Instead of metal, look for wooden shelving with a good sliding mechanism.
5. Consider the Locks
To protect your wine from theft, some wine fridges have locks. This will also make you think twice before grabbing wine just anyhow.
6. Lights and Humidity Control
The best wine fridge for the garage should also be fitted with LED light and humidity control. While the LED light will allow you to see deep into the fridge, the humidity control feature will help you maintain the optimum humidity.
Frequently Asked Question
While a built-in wine cooler is designed to fit in existing cabinets, a free-standing cooler is meant to stand alone.
If you only keep two cases of wine, then a thermoelectric wine fridge is the best. However, if you have a larger collection of wine bottles, a compressor-based wine fridge is the right one.
Since the average wine cooler will not provide temperatures below 46 degrees, it’s important to purchase a dedicated beverage cooler for your beverages.
First, you need to unplug the fridge and remove all the items including the shelves. Using mild cleaner, clean the inside surface, wire shelves, and wooden shelves before washing the outside. Finally, dry any wet parts with a piece of clean dry cloth.
If you spend most of your time in the garage, then a wine fridge is the way to go. No matter what others say, buy a versatile and useful one that can accommodate all your drinks. If you are looking for one, start with this list. If you are keen enough, you’ll end up with the right fridge.
- The Best Bulbs for Exterior Garage Lighting: Make Your Garage Beautiful and Safe With These Amazing Bulbs - January 15, 2021
- The Best Breaker Box for Garage: Protect Your Expensive Electrical and Electronic Devices and Keep Your Garage Safe with This Breaker Panels - January 13, 2021
- The Best Brooms for Garage Workshop: Sweep All the Dust, Dirt, and Debris and Make Your Garage Workshop Sparkling Clean - January 13, 2021