Also known as a shop vac, wet dry vac can help you take care of the jobs that other vacuums can’t. Although they are common in workshops and construction settings, they can significantly help in the garage.
5 Best-Selling Wet dry Vac for Garage
- 1. Vacmaster Professional Cleaner Wet/Dry Vacuum
- 2. CRAFTSMAN 9 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac
- 3. Stanley 6-Gallon Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners
- 4. DEWALT 18/20V Max Wet Dry Vacuum
- 5. RIDGID 50313 4000RV 4- Gallon Wet Dry Vacuum
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
They can also come in handy while cleaning different parts of your home. Before deciding on the best, you should take your time and compare several of them.
One of the most important features to check is the tank capacity. A large capacity will make sure you achieve your cleaning needs.
By researching deeply, you’ll end up with the right cleaner. These cleaners should also be durable. Here is the best wet dry vac for garage.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Wet dry Vac for Garage
- 12 gallon polypropylene tank
- 5.5 peak hp ultimate performance motor
- integrated hose storage
- 20' cord with cord wrap
- easily converts to blower
As a professional wet dry vac, Vacmaster Professional Cleaner is a unique unit that will help you realize the best results regardless of where you are cleaning.
Using a high capacity polypropylene tank, it’s a very reliable tank. If you are using it for the first time, you’ll find it quite functional. It’s also fitted with an integrated hose system that you can use to secure it.
With its easy to convert blower design, you can use it in all your everyday applications. Built to meet the highest standards, if you try it out you won’t regret it.
Apart from its 12-gallon tank, it has a 5.5 peak HP ultimate performance motor. What sets it apart is its integrated onboard storage and a flat top design to keep your tools at bay while working.
- versatile: ideal for medium-sized jobs around the garage, home, renovations, and jobsite
- blower port: use the rear exhaust port on this shop vacuum for blowing debris out of your garage or from your driveway and sidewalk
- oversized drain: built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- easy filter replacement: qwik lock filter fastening system allows quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes. do not leave vac running while unattended - you may fail to notice important signs indicating abnormal operation such as loss of suction, debris/liquid exiting the exhaust, or abnormal motor noises. immediately stop using vac if you notice these signs
- accessories included: 1-7/8 in. x 7 ft. pos-i-lock hose, 2 locking extension wands, utility nozzle, car nozzle, wet nozzle, qwik lock filter and dust collection bag
Considered a medium duty machine, CRAFTSMAN 9 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac features durability that you can only find in a renowned brand. Whether you have indoor or outdoor projects, it’s an all-round vacuum cleaner.
Although it’s not as powerful as other cleaners, it will still work just well. By the hose attaching to the body and the power cord wrapping around the top handle, it will ensure you achieve your cleaning needs.
Versatile and easy to use, it’s ideal for medium-sized jobs such as cleaning the home, garage, Jobsite, and renovations. It also has a blower port to help you blow the debris out of your garage or driveway.
Having a built-in oversized drain, you’ll conveniently empty all the liquids. Its accessories include a hose, utility nozzle, extension wands, and Qwik lock filter.
- ❤【larger capacity】stanley sl18116p wet / dry vacuum has a larger capacity over 22 l, makes small clean-up jobs a breeze for you as you don’t have to empty the bucket frequently any more
- ❤【versatile & powerful】thanks to the 4 peak hp motor, this vac offers powerful enough suction needed to almost any cleanup jobs in vehicle, jobsite, workshop, garage, basement, van, house, etc
- ❤【3 in 1 function】with this versatile vac you can vacuum both wet liquid spills and dry debris, dust, saw, dirt or blow leaves away(use blower port), just organize the hose and power cord on top handle and side wraps after using, conveniently
- ❤【farther cleanup】with over 16 ft of cleaning reach(6 ft hose, 10 ft power cord and 3 pieces of extension wands) it’s easy to do a farther cleanup for you without unplugging the unit, while it has four swivel casters for convenient and easy manoeuvrability
- ❤【what you get】stanley sl18116p wet / dry vac x 1, 1-1/4"x6’ super flexible hose x 1,extension wands x 3, gulper nozzle, floor nozzle x 1,crevice nozzle x 1,foam filter x 1, dust bag x 1, reusable dry filter x 1, 12-month warranty
Stanley 6-Gallon Wet Dry Vacuum is a high capacity vac that’ll work well to give you excellent results. Built to meet the highest standards, it will allow you to get the best operation regardless of where you are cleaning.
It has a powerful suction feature that makes it efficient and reliable. As you clean different places in your garage, you can count on it to get the best results.
Featuring 3 in 1 in one function, you can vacuum all the dry debris, wet liquid spills, and even blow the leaves away. Coming with over 6 feet of cleaning reach and 3 pieces of extension wands, you can clean the garage without unplugging it.
It also has a large capacity to give you the best results. Plus its big handle and easy to carry design makes it one of the most practical vacs out there.
- dewalt shop vac features cordless or corded operation powered by either an 18v or 20v max* battery - or an ac outlet
- hepa rated wet/dry filter of dewalt 20v vacuum traps dust with 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- dewalt cordless vacuum has easily accessible, washable/reusable filter; tap or water rinse to clean
- heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5 ft. (by 1-1/4-inch diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility and ease-of-use
- on-board hose, cord and accessory storage makes the vacuum easy to carry/transport
If you are looking for a vacuum that’s built for great performance, DEWALT 18/20V Wet Dry Vacuum is a perfect choice. By providing you a wet and dry cleaning experience, it will ensure you clean every part of your home.
Equipped with HEPA filters if you try it out you find it quite reliable. Developed to give you the best performance it’s a unit that you can rely on.
As a small lightweight and ergonomically designed cleaner, its hose and tools have been integrated into the body without any protrusion. It’s, therefore, perfect to carry along where there is a cleaning job.
As far as cleaning is concerned, it works just fine. If you have a one day job, you’ll find it easier to deal with. Every time you try it out you’ll get the best results.
- powerful 5.0 peak horsepower makes this portable shop vacuum ideal for professionals and contractors who need high performance in a compact package
- the ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 1-7/8-inch accessories
- the 20-foot power cord delivers extended reach and wraps around the ergonomic handle to provide comfortable transportation and convenient storage
- a patented qwik lock filter fastening system allows for hassle-free filter installation, removal for cleaning or replacement without the need for fasteners or tools
- blower capacity offers versatile performance so you can switch to blowing leaves, dirt and debris from walkways, decks, warehouse floors and job sites
While its suction capacity is not known, RIDGID 50313 4000RV has a 5 hose power motor that’s more than enough for clearing all the messes. Unlike others, it’s small in size. This means you can access places where other cleaners can’t.
Although it’s not lightweight, its longer hose and sleek design allow you to put it down and work without worrying about the distance. Plus, it’s fitted with a fine dust accessory and filter release to make every dust easy to clean.
If you are looking for a portable unit with a lifetime warranty, this cleaner will live up to its reputation. Since it provides versatile performance, you can easily switch to blowing dirt, leaves, and debris from decks, garages, walkways, and job sites.
Just like other vacuums, wet dry vac for garage varies widely in capacity. While the largest can hold up to 14 gallons, the smallest can only hold 2 gallons. Having said that, you need to determine the size you are looking for so you can choose the best.
Most wet dry vacs come with attachments. Apart from the utility nozzle, other attachments include a crevice nozzle, elbow wand, brush nozzle, and wet nozzle. So when looking for one, you should know the attachments that you need.
3. Power Supply
When it comes to the power supply, you can either choose an electrical plug or battery power supply. Given that you are cleaning the garage an electric power supply will work just well.
Not all wet dry vacs for garage are equal. While some are small and portable, others are big and bulky. With this in mind, choose one that’s light enough to move from one place to the next.
Unlike other machines, vacuums are going to be loud. Having said that, look for models meant for indoor use. Most of these have shielded motor or exhaust muffler to control the noise.
6. Price and Warranty
Price is also another important consideration when shopping for the right wet dry vac for garage. Ensure that you stay within your budget. Also, make sure you know about the warranty, understand how long it covers and what you need to do to claim it.
Frequently Asked Questions
These vacuums are made of polyethylene and plastic hence can trap and store odor for a long time. To prevent this, you need to cover the plastic with liners. You also need to clean up the wet spoils as soon as possible.
These cleaners are mostly used in constructions and garages. This is because they are capable of cleaning all kinds of messes. If you are looking for an easy way to deal with the messes they are the right cleaners.
Designed to use in vacuums, filters are meant to filter the large debris. You need to inspect, clean, and replace them when need be.
In most instances, a corded vac will have a larger power draw. This means it will produce more motor speed, suction, and airflow. While battery-powered wet dry vacs aren’t weak, they cannot outperform the corded ones
Choosing the right wet dry vacuum for the garage should not be frustrating. Although there are several types and brands, with a little thought and careful planning, you can rest assured you’ll get the best for your needs.
- 10 Best Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detectors for Garage: Safety First! - March 18, 2021
- 10 Best Sound Bars For Garage Gym: Entertain Yourself While Working Out - March 18, 2021
- 10 Best Shoes for Working in the Garage: Comfort & Protection for Your Feet - March 17, 2021