Working out every day is probably one of the best habits that you can develop. And if you do not already have a gym room at home, you can very easily convert your garage into one, especially if you are not using it.
4 Best-Selling Squat Rack for Garage Gym
Once you have done that, the next thing you must do is invest in high-quality fitness equipment. One of the things you should get is a good squat rack. One of the reasons you should get a squat rack is that it is going to make working out safer for you since it has pins, arms, and straps that can catch a dropped bar, thus reducing your risk of getting injured.
In addition to that, squat racks could actually be versatile. For example, there are those that you can use for pull-ups. Lastly, with your very own squat rack in your garage gym, you will have fewer reasons to leave the house just to workout.
Reviews of 4 Top Rated Squat Rack for Garage Gym
1. Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Squat Stand Rack
Sunny Health Fitness ( Rack Cage - SF-XF9931)
- heavy-duty frame: constructed with premium quality steel construction, this power rack supports up to an incredible 805 lbs. max weight capacity barbell.
- angled pull up bar: the pull-up bar on the power rack is adjustable and reversible with 8 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull-ups.
- spotter arms: you will always have a spotter in the power zone power rack with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- olympic plate storage: this power rack includes safety clips, organize weights on racks while adding extra stability when utilizing the machine. (weights not included).
- olympic bars: fits up to 7ft olympic bars.
If you are on the lookout for a high quality squat rack, look no further and go for this one. This is probably one of the best ones you can get. It is made of premium quality steel, which makes its frame heavy duty and very stable. It also has quite a large weight capacity in comparison to most other squat racks you can find–it can hold up to 805 pounds of weight.
In addition to being a squat rack, you can also use this as a pull up bar since it has one that you can easily adjust to suit your liking. If you are concerned about safety, this one has safety latches so that you can squat with heavy weights without worry.
2. HulkFit Multi-Function Adjustable Power Rack
HULKFIT Pro Series MultiFunction ( Resistance Band Pegs, And Barbell Storage - Yellow)
- purpose - add our pro series squat stand to your home gym and fitness equipment repertoire. designed to help increase lower body strength with deadlifts, lunges, squats, and other explosive exercises.
- usage - use your existing weight plates to help anchor the unit to the ground. athletes can do sport specific strength training for bodybuilding, , martial arts, and more. add our cable pulley system so you can exercise your lower and upper body.
- materials - heavy-duty 11 gauge steel with a powder coated finish. high density rubber.
- what’s inside - (1) pro series squat stand, (2) j hooks, (2) pull up bars, (2) weight plate holders, and (4) resistance band pegs. includes instructions and hardware.
- product specifications - overall dimensions 49.6” x 46” x 80.5”, j hooks 5.6” x 2.75” x 5.9”, pull up bar 43.75” x 1” diameter and 2” diameter. plate holders 19” x 2.25” x 11.6”, resistance band pegs 10.25” x 1” diameter. weight capacity 800 pounds.
This multi-function adjustable power rack from HulkFit would be a really great purchase for anyone who is on a budget. For the price you pay, you get a tough rack made with 12 gauge steel, and which can carry up to 800 pounds of weight. It also has a really sturdy frame, rubber feet and an H-shaped base that provides additional stability. With all these features, you can be certain that this rack will not wobble.
If you do pullups, this one just might be the right one for you since it has two bars mounted for exactly that purpose. It also has dip bars, which increases the range of workouts you can do.
It is also very easy to install and you can have it set up in as fast as ten minutes.
3. Ollieroo Multi-Function Squat Rack
Ollieroo MultiFunction Barbell Rack ( Rack Weight Lifting Bench Press Dipping Station)
- heavy duty construction:the ollieroo squat rack is made of high-quality steel,and it supports for up to 480lbs.with the round screws,these can be adjusted height and width and enhance the stability of the rack.
- great for home gym:the power rack is suitable for squat,bench press,shoulder press,curls,rowing,deadlift and many more exercises,an ideal equipment for personal training.it is very simple and convenient to assemble the squat rack even for beginners.
- adjustable barbell rack:the height can be adjusted from 40.6'' to 64.2'',and the width can be adjusted from 30.3'' to 48''.so it can meet different training needs for you.
- connected at the bottom:compared with other styles,the red connecting bar is at the bottom,which is more convenient for you to squat. and it won’t hinder the bench placed.
- guaranteed safety:with the non-slip foot cover,they will reduce the noise when you are training,and they can also protect your floor from scraping.
If you do not have the patience to go through an installation manual for hours in a bid to put a squat rack together, go for this one. It is very easy to install and yet it works really well, especially for those who plan to use relatively lighter weights.
This one has a capacity of 480 lbs, it is made of high quality steel that has been treated so as to prevent rust corrosion, and the height is adjustable. The innovative design of this squat rack allows you to do not just squats, but many other workouts as well such as bench presses, curls, and rows. For safety and stability, it has non-slip and abrasion-resistant rubber end caps.
4. Doeplex Multi-Function Adjustable Squat Rack
Doeplex 2023 Upgrade MultiFunction ( 550-Pound Capacity (Black/Red))
- durable & stable: the doeplex squat rack is made of high quality steel; the enhanced frame provides extra stability and support for up to 550 lbs.
- flexible & adjustable height: there are 12 adjustable levels to accommodate different heights. the height is adjustable from 46.8”to 70.1”, and the base width is adjustable from 30.3” to 48”
- guaranteed safety: anti-slip grip on dip station provide extra support and protection for the floor
- innovative design: innovative and multi-functional design with retractable base. ideal for dips, bench press, squats, and more.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: we provide 100% satisfaction warranty. if you’re unsatisfied with our product or if it’s damaged, we promise a 100% refund and we are just a phone call away!
This one is the perfect equipment if you are looking forward to being able to do full body workouts right in the comfort of your own home. It is made of high quality steel and the frame is extremely stable. This rack can hold up to 550 lbs of weight.
It is also flexible, since it has been made with anyone’s height in mind. With this squat rack, you can adjust the height to 12 different levels. In addition, you can use it to do so many kinds of exercises such as dips and squats. The best part is that it has a warranty just in case you have any issues.
These are the things you must consider when you are looking for the perfect squat rack for your garage gym:
Most garages are not very large. Thus, when getting a squat rack for your garage gym, one of the things you must take into consideration is the space that you have. Find something with just the right width and height for the space you are willing to allot. Of course, find something with a size that is most suitable for the person who is going to use it.
Affordability is an essential factor when purchasing just about anything. When getting a squat rack, it would be great if you find something that is both budget-friendly and of high quality. If you see something that is way cheaper than others, be careful and make sure that it is something that will last you a long time before giving up your money. It would help to look at reviews of other buyers.
3. Weight Capacity
Not all squat racks have the same capacity. Some can hold more weight than others, so make sure to look for something that can handle all the weight you are planning to put on it.
If you are thinking about getting a squat rack, consider the workouts that you are planning on doing. Many squat racks can be used for many other workouts aside from squats and it would be really great if you spend on one that will allow you to do a wide range of exercises. It will save you a lot of space and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get squat racks online but if you can, you can also get them from physical stores that sell other fitness equipment.
You can get squat racks for around $100 to $400 or more.
Yes. Make sure you get a squat rack with a warranty just in case you will need it.
Aside from the fact that squat racks are going to prevent you from having any workout-related injuries, you can also use it for other exercises aside from those that involve squats thus, whatever brand you get, it will surely be worth your money.
- 5 Best LED Screw Lights for Garage - February 16, 2021
- 5 Best Locks for Garage Side Door - February 16, 2021
- 5 Best Heavy Duty Spring for Garage Door - February 16, 2021