Oftentimes, when we think about garages, the first thing that probably comes to mind is a car. But these days, there are actually so much more one can do in a garage than simply park their family vehicle.
5 Best-Selling Sound System for Garage
- 1. Samsung Mountable Speaker System
- 2. Logitech Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System
- 3. Acoustic Audio by Goldwood Bluetooth Surround Sound System
- 4. Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Now, you can very easily use your garage as a music studio, a DIY home cinema, or a room where you can hold fun parties for families and friends, and if you do so, one of the first things you must get is a great sound system.
Even if you are not planning to convert your garage or if you just use it as a workshop for woodworking or whatever it is you are passionate about, a sound system would be a great investment since it will surely keep you energized throughout the day.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Sound System for Garage
- power rating: 700 watts system power frequency response: 20hz - 20khz
- bluetooth connectivity, sd card, flash drive mp3 player and fm tuner
- 5 discrete independent channel input/output for true surround sound
- magnetically shielded speakers with computerized enclosure design
- plug and play connections, 3.5mm aux to rca wire included
Samsung does not just make quality phones and laptops. Apparently, they make the best sound systems as well.
If you do not want a sound system that appears bulky, you might want to get this one. It is black and it definitely looks minimalistic. What is great about this one is that you can mount it on the wall if you do not want to just be scattered on your floor. It also produces immersive sound.
With this system from Logitech which is made up of five speakers and one subwoofer, you just might forget that you’re at home because of the quality of the sound it makes. In addition to that, the bass that this one makes is booming, which makes it perfect if you plan on using it to watch a movie or play some party music.
It is also compatible with a wide range of devices including game consoles such as PlayStation and Nintendo Wii. Definitely, if versatility is what you are looking for, you do not want to miss out on this product.
- the ultimate home theater experience: our 5.1 speaker system includes 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer; delivers powerful surround sound while watching tv, gaming, or streaming music from your phone to the built in bluetooth receiver
- led illuminated surround sound: each system features an integrated power amp with 300 watts of power while the led illuminated subs display multi colored flashing lights in a variety of different patterns
- great for at home entertainment: use our sound equipment for binge-watching your favorite tv shows, for movie nights at home with the family, or for gaming on your computer, or for listening to music on your mp3 player
- system requirements: our system is compatible with any standard 3.5 millimeter headphones, rca stereo, or rca 6 channel surround audio outputs, and features a standard us 110v grounded wall plug
- what's in the box: acoustic audio by goldwood aa5400 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5 millimeter to rca cable, 3 rca to rca jack cables, and an instruction manual
This system is said to give its users the ultimate home theater experience and it does exactly that. You can use it for just about anything--for your television during your movie night, for playing video games, or for playing music. Whatever you use it for, the sound quality is stunning. You can also use Bluetooth to link your device with this, so you don’t always need to bother with wires.
Another cool thing about this system is that it has LED lights that show different colors and patterns, which would definitely be a plus if you are planning to use it for parties.
- 5.1 channel 1000-watts peak power. 500-watts program power. 250-watts continuous rms power. 8” subwoofer with built-in receiver. 1x 3” center channel speaker. 2x 3” full range front channel speakers. 2x 3” full range rear channel speakers.
- 8" subwoofer with built-in receiver. 1x 3" center channel speaker. 2x 3" full range front channel speakers. 2x 3" full range rear channel speakers. top quality mdf wood cabinets with plastic front panels.
- built-in fm receiver with amazing reception. digital display. selectable preset equalizer curves. you can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. bluetooth v2.1. usb input (max file size 16gb).
- sd input (max file size 16gb). 2 ¼" mic inputs with echo function for karaoke. 5 rca audio outputs. 6 rca dvd audio inputs. 2 rca aux inputs. fm antenna input. full function remote.
- the subwoofer unit has 4 led lighting modes: selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
This one looks a bit old school, but if you do not mind the appearance of your sound system and if the factors that are most important for you are affordability and quality then you cannot go wrong with this one.
This system, which consists of five speakers and a subwoofer, costs just a little over a hundred bucks in most stores and yet it works just as well as other sound systems from other brands that are much more expensive. It even has FM antenna input and LED lights that can be lit in four different modes. The sound quality of this system is great.
These are the things you must consider when you are looking for the perfect sound system for your garage:
Today, sound systems come in all shapes and sizes. Some have stands, some do not. Some can very easily be placed on top of a shelf or a table, while some are too large that you cannot place them anywhere else but on the floor. There are also sound systems with too many components.
When you are looking for the perfect sound system, think about how much space you have in your garage for this
The price is an important factor when choosing which to buy a product. The price of a sound system usually depends on the quality and the brand. Be careful if you are planning something that is too cheap since it might not last very long and the sound quality may not be pleasing to the ears.
If you want to be certain about your purchase and if you have the money for it, it would be best to purchase a sound system that
There are lots of sound systems that you can choose from in physical stores and online. Some look huge and chunky, some look slim and minimalistic. To many, the appearance of their sound system may not be that big of a deal, but if it is for you, feel free to get whatever it is you find pleasing to the eye, especially if you plan on having a lot of guests over. Most aesthetically pleasing sound systems have a sleek design, so they will save a lot of space as well.
5. Ease of Installation
You definitely do not want to spend a lot of time going through a manual just to figure out how to make your sound system work. Find a sound system that can easily be installed so that you can use your system right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Sometimes, you could get a sound system with lots of speakers for a shockingly low price and at first you might think that it is worth your money until you find out the sound it makes becomes bad after a while of using it. Think about the overall quality of the speaker before purchasing anything.
You can buy a decent one for around 400 USD but the best ones usually cost around 1,000 USD.
Samsung, Sony, and Philips are just a few of the best brands out there.
Look for something that can work wirelessly or can connect to devices through Bluetooth. If you wish to keep your garage free from the mess of long, tangled wires, such sound systems would be the best choice. Also, find something with enough ports to accommodate the devices or media sources you wish to connect.
Consider factors such as size, price, and aesthetics if you are looking for the perfect sound system. Of course, if you have the budget, it would be best if you get something that is made by known brands. With an amazing sound system, your garage will surely be anything but boring.