Best Second Refrigerator for GarageSo if we ask ourselves, what qualities are great for a garage fridge?
5 Best-Selling Second Refrigerator for Garage
Is it one that can keep our drinks cold while we work on our garage projects with the garage door open exposing our fridge to the outside elements?
Or would a spacious fridge be a perfect choice, one that can store big racks of ribs, frozen topsides, dressed turkeys, and is large enough to feed a big family? Regardless of what the purpose is, there are plenty of good refrigerators out there for your garage.
What you need to do is to define its very purpose. In this article, we will be looking into the best refrigerators for your garage.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Second Refrigerator for Garage
1. Frigidaire Retro Bar Fridge
Frigidaire Retro Bar Fridge ( Bottle Opener, 3.2 Cu. Ft, Red)
- retro design - enhance the appearance of your decor with the frigidaire retro designed refrigerator. it comes with a ?18.5 x 21.5 x 32.5 inches and a 3.2 cu. ft. its unique design and vibrant color compliments your decor and fits flawlessly in your apartment, kitchen or dormitory..freezer capacity:0.2 cubic_feet.fresh food capacity: 3 cubic_feet
- convenient - our innovative bar refrigerator includes a thermostat control knob that may be adjusted to make your life easier. it also features a side mounted bottle opener, just get the chilled beverage of your choice out of the door compartment of the fridge and just open it from the side.
- removable shelves - it comes with two removable glass shelves that make it easy to clean and make space for additional storage. a detachable slide-out glass shelf adds to the variety of ways you may organize your storage needs. it also features a gallon door bin that accommodates all sorts of beverages.
- freezer compartment - our retro styled refrigerator has two sections, a freezer up top, and a refrigerator on the bottom. the freezer section holds meals and other goods that need to be kept cooler and has a storage capacity of 0.93 cu ft.
- reversible door - the reversible doors make life even easier. using the reversible door, you may easily set the fridge's door to open to the left or right, depending on your preference and room layout.
Classic refrigerator designs are very timeless and if you are opting to get one for your garage, then Frigidaire’s retro bar fridge is the right fit for you. It is a 3.2 cubic feet refrigerator and comes in a very vintage design with a side bottle opener.
It comes in a variety of colors and is cooled via a compressor system for the ultimate modern cooling performance. This fridge has removable glass shelves so that you can have ample space for large bottles. It is CFC free and has an adjustable thermostat.
The door bin can accommodate tall bottles, has ample space for fresh food, as well as a .25 cubic feet mini-freezer compartment.
2. Igloo Tool Box Design Garage Fridge
RCA RFR329Red Garage Fridge ( Cubic Feet, Red)
- convenient features: 1.6 cu. ft. capacity with a door basket for 2l bottles and separate ice cube chamber. adjustable thermostat lets you choose the right temperature for your food.
- toolbox fridge: this mini beverage fridge allows you to keep your stash of drinks cold and blends with your tools
- compact & stylish: this space saving small refrigerator is perfect for any size room- college dorm, offices, garages, home bars, small apartments, and rv campers.
- large capacity(18.25 x 20.5 x 20.25 inches) stores food, soda, beer, and other beverages. the sleek, modern design is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars, small apartments, and rv campers
- adaptable: adjustable leveling leg, helps to keep refrigerator stable on uneven floors.
The best fridge for your garage is one that completely blends into your man cave. The Igloo Garage Fridge is a 3.2 cubic feet refrigerator on wheels and is designed like a garage toolbox.
It has 2 levels of removable wire shelves and includes a crisper compartment, door can dispenser, and a drip tray. This garage refrigerator is the perfect tool to keep your beverages cold in style.
3. RCA Mini Refrigerator
RCA RFR321BBlackCOM RFR321BLACK Mini ( Ft Fridge, Black, CU.FT)
- your purchase includes one rca rfr321 single door mini fridge with freezer in black color.freezer capacity:0.5 cubic_feet.fresh food capacity: 3.2 cubic_feet
- fridge dimensions: 17-1/2” w x 18.5/8” d x 31.5/8” h | 84 l - 3.2 cu. ft. inner space | product weight: 50.7 lbs. | freezer capacity: 0.2 cu. ft. | refrigerant type: r134a, 1.77 oz/50g
- reversible door makes it easy to fit this in any spot of your room
- compressor cooling for ultimate performance even in hot weather
- adjustable thermostat and adjustable lever feet offers the ultimate in versatility
If you are looking for a practical second refrigerator, then the RCA mini fridge is for you. It is a 3.2 cubic feet single door refrigerator with a freezer. It is installed with a reversible door design to make it easy to fit in any spot in your garage.
It has a compressor cooling system with an adjustable thermostat which ensures that your food and beverages will be kept cold even when exposed to very hot weather. It also comes with adjustable lever feet which makes it easier to balance inside your garage.
4. NewAir Beverage Refrigerator
NewAir Beverage Refrigerator Cooler ( Beer, Wine, Soda, And Cooler Drinks | AB-1200)
- your go-to beverage refrigerator - our 126 can cooler refrigerator is perfect for any room indoor or outdoor, requiring no installation can keep your cool beer, wine, and soda cold in your living room, kitchen, dorm, man cave, or office.fresh food capacity: 3.6 cubic feet
- custom cool temperature control - our beverage cooler has 7 custom “set-it-and-forget-it" temperature settings to keep beer, wine, and soda at the perfect temperature for serving.
- store more than drinks - our mini fridge is perfect for storing lunch at the office, leftovers in your dorm room, or a cold drink/ beverage anywhere in your home. no installation necessary, simply plug it in and you’re ready to go
- quiet compressor cooling - with our quiet cooling compressor you can have your fridge placed in your dorm, office, or kitchen without even knowing you have good, or drinks cooling quietly.
- the go-anywhere beverage fridge - not too big, not too small: the newair 126 can compact beverage fridge is the perfect size for your home, office, workshop, and any place you could use a cold drink.
If you are looking for a bar refrigerator that is perfect for your garage then this one is for you. It has a 126 can capacity with a right hinged glass door. Its powerful refrigeration system can chill drinks down to 37 degrees even in full capacity.
It comes in a stainless steel design making the fridge sturdy and very durable. It is built with a quiet compressor and has different custom settings for its thermostat making it agile to its environment.
5. BLACK+DECKER Compact Refrigerator
BLACKDECKER BCRK25B Compact Refrigerator ( Freezer, 2.5 Cubic Feet, Black)
- compact & stylish - this space saving small refrigerator (17.5" x 18.5" x 26.6") stores food, soda, beer, and other beverages with minimal energy and without taking up too much space. the sleek, modern design - available in black, stainless steel, and white - is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars, small apartments, and rv campers
- large capacity - the 2 removable glass shelves expand the storage space and makes the fridge easy to clean. additional door storage fits five 12 oz. cans (like soda and beer), small containers on the top shelf, and 2 liter door storage for taller bottles
- convenient features - a reversible door, leveling legs, and adjustable temperature control (32 degrees fahrenheit at the lowest setting) make this mini fridge even more practical. the small freezer (12.8 inches wide x 4.3 inches tall) fits ice packs, most frozen dinners, and the included ice tray
- ultra quiet - low sound operation (45db) is perfect for places where you don’t want a noisy appliance – waiting rooms, tv and game rooms, and even baby rooms where you can store milk for easy feeding
- one year warranty - 1 year warranty for parts and labor, and 2 year warranty for compressor part
If you lack the space and need something that would insert under your work table, then this compact refrigerator is perfect for you. It is compact and stylish and has a 2.5 cubic feet capacity.
Its measurements are 17.5 x 18.5 x 26.6 inches and are big enough to store food and beverages. It is built with 2 removable glass shelves which make you adjust the storage space and make it easier to clean.
It comes with a reversible door together with leveling legs, as well as an adjustable temperature. It is ultra-quiet and is very energy efficient.
Before you purchase an extra refrigerator for your garage, you should determine its purpose. Would it be for beverages and extra food? Would it for beverages alone for those poker nights with the boys? Since most garage does not have the space for larger refrigerators then you must purchase the right cold storage the first time.
2. Size and Garage Space
Refrigerators come in many sizes but the challenge is, most of our garages do not have ample space for a big refrigerator. Most 3.2 cubic feet refrigerators are capable enough to store food and beverages. There is also a more compact design that can easily fit under your garage’s work table.
After you determine the purpose and garage space available, the next aspect to look into is your refrigerator’s capacity. Those sized as 3.2 cubic feet are capable enough to store enough food and beverage for your consumption in your garage.
4. Energy Consumption
The problem with installing it in your garage is that it becomes exposed to the outside environment especially if the garage doors are open. Get one that features different modes and temperature control so that you can easily adjust its capabilities based on its immediate environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
That depends on your immediate environment. If it is cold enough in the garage, then having cold storage is not necessary unless the outside environment is naturally warm.
If you have the capability and space, then having extra storage will not hurt. This is convenient especially during the holidays when the family gets together.
If the garage has climate control and is insulated then it is okay to install a freezer in the garage.
If the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit, then it is not ideal for a refrigerator to be installed. Warmer environments make the refrigeration system burn out due to overuse.
Bottom freezers have bigger space compared to top freezers making them more energy efficient.
With all that aside, any of the choices that we have presented is a perfect fit for your garage depending on the purpose. So get your ideal garage refrigerator now.
- How Can I Extend my Wifi to my Detached Garage? | Tips to Extend Your Internet Coverage - December 25, 2021
- How to Make a Root Cellar in Your Garage - December 23, 2021
- How to Reinforce a Portable Garage - December 3, 2021