If you spend a lot of time in the garage you understand that cold weather can really disrupt your work. As your body chills due to cold weather, you won’t even enjoy what you are doing.
5 Best-Selling Electric Wall Heaters for Garage
- 1. King Electric Electronic Control Garage Heater
- 2. Heat Storm Deluxe Mounted Space
- 3. DR. Infrared DR-988 Garage Heater
- 4. Lasko 4900 Pro-Performance High-Velocity Utility Fan
- 5. King W2415 1500-Watt 240-Volt Wall Heater
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Thankfully, there are a variety of wall heaters that can provide you with enough warmth. If you are looking for one you are likely to get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options available.
Because of this, we’ve reviewed some of the best wall heaters to make your work easier. We’ve also included a buying guide to help you choose one. Dive in to learn about some of the best.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Electric Wall Heaters for Garage
- smart eco2s energy-saving design
- 2-stage heating: automatically uses lowest wattage needed
- remote control included & wall holder
- summer fan only & timer modes
- built-in fan delay to dissipate heat
Made specifically for outdoor places such as garages, sheds, and barns, this is one of the best wall heaters for garage. To help you fix it well, it features a mounting bracket.
As a truly portable unit, you can move and place it where you need it. Besides its adjustable front part, it has an on and off switch to help you control it. It also has a remote control to help you out when it’s out of reach.
Manufactured in the USA, it delivers maximum energy efficiency with its 2 stage heating process. As a matter of fact, it uses the lowest ever wattage to heat the room.
Capable of covering up to 500 square footage, it’s the perfect heater for a single or smaller car garage. To help you get the maximum amount of heat, it has a finned heating element.
Its additional features include air directional control, durable mounting and base for set up. Plus, you can adjust its heating capability the way you need.
- effective heat - our infrared space heaters warm objects instead of just the air! this will help your room stay warm even after the heater turns off.
- safe touch grill - that’s because our grills are made out of material that doesn’t burn skin. our heaters also automatically shut off power if it tips over.
- modern design - wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. perfect for bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- adjustable thermostat - led display shows you what the ambient temperature is and helps regulate the temperature efficiently. (goes to dark mode after 5 minutes of no activity) included remote control allows you to control the temperature with ease
- compact - uses less than 2 square feet of wall space and plugs into a normal 110v outlet. when installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord behind the heater.
Coming with a wall-mount design, Heat Storm Deluxe Mounted Space will significantly help you save space. With its 3100 BTUs and 100 watts of power, you can heat up to 500 square feet.
As compared to other heaters that may affect your wall, it remains cool hence your garage wall will stay unaffected. Equipped with a built-in thermostat, it will provide you with accurate settings
Coming with a remote control feature, you can control it from where you are. By using less than 2 square feet of your wall space, it will help you save space.
Coming with a 1-year warranty, you can always buy it in peace knowing that in case of anything you can get back to them.
- infrared portable electric 208 (4200 watts) -240 (5600 watss) volt heater
- at full power produces ~18,500 btu
- fan switch: on or automatic; thermostat control switch. 6-feet heavy duty 3-prong power cord - plug is: nema #6-30p
- size: 12" x 12" x 16" h
Manufactured specifically as an industrial heater for basements, sheds, and garages, this is one of the best wall heaters for garages. Equipped with a built-in handle, you can easily move it from one place to another.
In addition, it has a built-in thermostat that you can adjust from 45 degrees to 90 degrees. Since it has discharge grills and finger proof intake, you can rest assured no accidents will occur while working.
Its other safety features include tip-over protection and a high-temperature heat limit. With its 5400 watts capacity, it will cover up to 600 square foot space
Plus, it comes with built-in storage that makes it compact and highly portable. If you are always on the go, this is a dependable heater that you can rely on.
From the basement to the garage, it has safety features to ensure you are safe while working in the garage.
- 3 high velocity speeds - makes this small but powerful blower fan ideal for a range of applications. perfect for a job site, garage, around the shop, and around the house. the powerful blower provides a cooling breeze wherever you need it.
- pivoting head to direct air flow & circulation - allows you direct the high velocity air where you need it. a wide pivot angle lets you aim the air towards the floor, ceiling, or anywhere in between.
- twin 120-volt accessory outlets - means no more reaching for extension cords while you're working. with 2 industrial outlets located on the side, you'll be able to plug in power tools and charge your phone within reach.clean the body of the fan with a soft cloth only
- cool, ventilate, exhaust, & dry - with this versatile blower fan. the high velocity power provides concentrated air to cool you down on a hot day and is also great for providing ventilation, or even acting as a dryer for damp areas.
- fully assembled - and ready to use right out of the box. simply plug the cord into an electric outlet and you're ready to go. this portable utility fan is perfect for the home or home office.
If you are looking for a device to keep your garage space warm and dry, this wall heater is the right option for you. Made of high-quality materials and featuring a metal base it can direct the airflow wherever you want.
Amazingly, it has a twin 120-volt accessory outlet thus making it suitable for spaces like warehouses and garages. Unlike others it allows you to plug in your tools with the fan on.
Alongside its 3 different speed settings, it’s portable and durable. Featuring a versatile blower fan, its high-velocity power will provide you with concentrated air to cool your garage during those hot days.
Fully assembled and ready to use, you don’t have to worry about anything. You simply need to plug in the cord mount it and you are good to go.
- economically built for maximum comfort
- nichrome open coil element for quick heat transfer
- dual wattage design
- c-frame motor
- 4-blade aluminum fan
King W2415 wall heater is also one of the best wall mount heaters for garage. Given that it’s not that portable, you must mount on the wall.
Caution: avoid using it in the bathroom or other areas with a lot of moisture and humidity. Capable of heating up to 100 square feet or space, it’s quite powerful. With its steep pitch 4 bladed aluminum impeller, it’s capable of picking out 85 cubics per minute.
To give you peace of mind, it has a smart limit high-temperature protection shut off feature. If you are looking for an efficient and affordable solution, this is the right heater for your place.
What sets it apart is that it only heats the room you are currently using. If you need any help just contact the company.
1. Consider Your Needs
First, know your needs. Do you need to heat a small or large garage? Or do you want to heat several rooms? By thinking about these you can narrow down your search and choose the best option.
2. Type of the Heater
As you are shopping for the right heater, know the type you are looking for. Whether you want to purchase a simple or complicated heater make sure it can serve you well.
3. Consider Energy Efficiency
An energy-efficient heater will convert all the electricity into heat. This means it will not lose or waste any electricity. Also, consider choosing one that takes a short time to warm.
4. Adjustability Features
To maximize your investment, go for one with a thermostat. With such a heater, you can you’ll have better control of the settings so you can get the heat that you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
While you can place your heater anywhere, the most recommended place is the wall. This way you’ll save space and get the right amount of heat.
The layout of your garage, the type of heat, and temperatures are some of the factors that can make it difficult to determine the amount of heat you need. That aside, make sure you follow 10 watts for every square foot.
This basically depends on the wattage local electric costs and how long the heater has been working.
Given that these heaters are convenient, efficient, and easy to use,, they are worth your investment. Since they are simple and easy to install it won’t take you long to start using them.
If you are looking for the best electric wall heater for the garage, always consider your needs and know your budget. It’s also important to consider its durability, ease of installation, and other factors. If you are keen enough you’ll surely get the best one.
- 10 Best Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detectors for Garage: Safety First! - March 18, 2021
- 10 Best Sound Bars For Garage Gym: Entertain Yourself While Working Out - March 18, 2021
- 10 Best Shoes for Working in the Garage: Comfort & Protection for Your Feet - March 17, 2021