Are you having problems choosing the best cleaner for your epoxy floors? Yes, there are tons of cleaning reagents out there that promise a great shine but they often do not do justice to that floor, do they? Rather, some of these cleaners end up de-glossing your precious floor!
5 Best-Selling Best Cleaner for Epoxy Garage Floor
The “shine” could be so much better if you had a high tier cleaning agent that is specially formulated for your epoxy floor coating and is durable- meaning that it keeps that floor nice and shiny all day, even for high traffic hallways, garages, and warehouses. We took the liberty of analyzing hundreds of these reagents for quality and we have created a short, exclusive list of our favorite cleaners for epoxy garage floors. Here are the 5 best cleaners for epoxy garage floors.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Best Cleaner for Epoxy Garage Floor
- epoxy clean brite - floor cleaner concentrate
The Blendex epoxy cleaner is one of the most popular of its kind due to its ability to leave resinous surfaces clean and spotless. It doesn’t matter where the location is. It easily wipes food stains as well as any crude based soil. Tire prints on the garage floor are often a tough challenge because of the rubber remnants and the patches of grease that seems to be unending. You don’t have to worry about those stubborn floor stains anymore. Best of all; one gallon of this concentrated reagent can get you 50 whole gallons of awesome epoxy cleaner. The cleaning technique is typically by mopping. Be sure to adhere to the instructions on the body.
- safely cleans and restores a brilliant shine to: hardwood, ceramic tile, stone, bamboo, vinyl, laminate, and other sealed floors
- no rinsing, no residue: great for cleaning daily spills or the entire floor (squirt directly on surface)
- free of vocs, alkyphenol surfactants, and petroleum
- delicious citrus mint scent (perfume free)
- not tested on animals
There is nothing as good as a cleaner that can take on any kind of dirt, and on any surface. The reagent does all this and more. Its citrus mint scent gives you quite a whiff while you are taking down the dirt in one swipe. It safely cleans and gives your floor that lovely shine that it deserves. The beauty and generosity of this cleaner are that it also cleans other surfaces such as tile, bamboo, ceramic, vinyl, hardwood, and others. no rinsing needed.
If you were worried about the inclusion of toxic flammables, such as alkylphenol surfactants, VOCs, petroleum, and others, these substances are absent from the mix. The citrus mint scent is also quite appealing.
- fills in scratches and restores shine to wood floors and all flooring types
- works on hardwood, laminate, vinyl, tile, linoleum, terracotta and more | made in usa
- easy mop-on application provides up to 50% more traction | dries in 45 minutes and lasts for months
- this low voc floor restorer is perfect for kitchen, bathroom, laundry and hallway floors
- perfect for residential and commercial use including homes, dorms and apartments
“To protect and to restore.” Rejuvenate takes floor cleaning to another level with a formula that can keep your floor all glossy and neat for 3 to 6 months. Say goodbye to stressful daily cleaning and say hello to the future! The reagent is effective for all kinds of floors such as vinyl, stained concrete, hardwood, tile, and more. It easily dries up and can be cleaned with quick mop action. There are no exceptions to the power of the cleaner. It is perfect for dorms, kitchen, bathrooms, hallways and other. the polymer-based floor cleaner is thorough when it comes to scratches and brings back the luster that tends to diminish over time in very old epoxy floors.
- use on hardwood, laminate, lvt-luxury vinyl tile, lvp-luxury vinyl plank, tile or stone floors
- renews, shines and polishes floors
- adds a protective layer filling in micro-scratches and evening out the appearance of the floor
- quick and easy application - simply squirt product on flooring and spread with mop
- free from aluminum, ammonia, formaldehyde, fragrance, paraben, phthalate and gluten
One of the most notable things about this cleaner is that it is one of the safest in the market- by this, we mean that it is EPA approved and stands as one of the USA’s safest choices. The cleaner is entirely free of environmentally harmful chemicals such as ammonia, phthalate, formaldehyde, paraben, and others. It is a quick, easy solution to your floor cleaning needs. It adds a sort of thin protective layer on the floor that fills out micro-scratches and improves the floor’s overall luster. The versatile cleaner can be used on tile, LVP- luxury vinyl, hardwood, stone floor, and others.
- tough on mold, mildew, and grime - this tile and grout cleaner removes the heaviest stains and dirt buildup. a concrete cleaner and degreaser working as a great grout remover and oil stain remover, it's the ideal multi-surface cleaner you’ve been looking for!
- works on various floor finishes - use our universal stone cleaner as granite cleaner, laminate floor cleaner, quartz cleaner, marble cleaner, bathroom tile cleaner, garage floor cleaner, oil remover for driveway, travertine cleaner, and porcelain cleaner.
- for home and professional janitorial use - easy-to-use and effective, our professional-grade stone and tile floor cleaner liquid is available 2 sizes. the cost-efficient 1 gallon packaging, and the convenient and refillable 32oz surface cleaner spray bottle.
- no chemical stench - our non toxic cleaning products leave gentle, refreshing scent on your natural stone and tiled surfaces. this hard vinyl and linoleum cleaner is perfect for floor cleaning and laminate cleaning minus the unpleasant chemical odor.
- safe for use around kids and pets - we only offer professional-grade natural cleaning products. unlike other cleaner with bleach and ammonia, our floor cleaning solution doesn’t contain any non-neutral, dangerous chemicals.
Finally, the all-time favorite floor cleaner, Sheiner’s Stone also known as “the Janitor’s best friend.” It is one formidable cleaner that can take on any floor type. The reagent is perfect for tiles, laminate, marble, natural stone, polished concrete, travertine surface, granite, and others. It removes the toughest stains on your garage floor, whether grease or rubber, and it leaves your floor glistening. Its light scent is refreshing and completely safe. Unlike many chemicals out there that are made of toxic and corrosive substances, the stone and tile cleaner is a natural solution that is safe for use around children and pets.
Cleaning the garage floors is often a bit different than cleaning the living room and other spaces. Some garages are often dumping ground for dirt and grease; adding to the difficulty level of cleaning. Don’t even get me started on tire marks and sand particles that often cause tiny scratches. Here is the best way to clean your epoxy garage floor:
- Soak the specific area with one of our recommended epoxy floor cleaners
- Leave it for about 5 minutes
- Use a nylon brush to scrub gently
- Wipe clean and voila!
When purchasing the best cleaners for your epoxy floor there are a few things to keep in mind. Firstly, epoxy floors are quite durable on their own but they do need a bit of shining every now and then to keep their luster intact. They are not like every other floor so it is important to understand their requirement and the best ways to maintain them.
When choosing a cleaner for your epoxy floor you should be certain that the chemicals are safe for your floor, in other words, do not use chemicals that are highly acidic or contains a very strong alkaline like concentrated ammonia as these compounds can break down the coating of the epoxy floor, leading to a fade in luster.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. If your floor has completely lost its zing, and the gloss is totally faded, you can apply some coating such as wax to bring it back. However, if the gloss is still very much present, then waxing would be a waste of time.
Definitely, as a matter of fact, steam cleaning is highly recommended because of its ability to lift tough grease from the floor.
Don’t do it! high-strength cleaners such as bleach and ammonia are not necessary for epoxy floors as they can be cleaned with the simpler quality cleaners.
This is due to the frequent exposure to V.V light. Oxidation and extreme heat are two factors that can contribute to the yellowing of the floor.
Dull epoxy or a cloudy patch is typically caused by moisture from humidity. The trouble is that the moisture probably interfered while the epoxy was being applied. It is best to eliminate all forms of moisture or humidity before applying the epoxy.
It is important to know what composition suits your epoxy floor best without causing damage or diminishing its beauty in the long run. Our recommendations are handpicked by specialists and are popular for their quality and reliability. If you are looking to get the best cleaners for your epoxy floor, these options are certainly what you need.