If you are fond of working in the garage, keeping yourself entertained is very important. With this in mind, you need to get the best Bluetooth speaker system for the garage. These speakers will not only entertain you but also allow you to know what’s happening around you.
5 Best-Selling Bluetooth Speaker System for Garage
- 1 1. JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with Portable Hard Case
- 2 2 .Aiwa Exos-9 Bluetooth Speaker
- 3 3. DOSS SoundBox Touch
- 4 4. Anker Soundcore 2
- 5 5. Tribit XSound Go
- 6 Buying Guide
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Conclusion
But with several Bluetooth speakers out there, choosing the right one can be a challenge. So, you need to choose high-quality speakers that won’t present distortion. By considering your needs and budget, you’ll end up with the right speakers.
Here are some of the best Bluetooth speaker systems for garage.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bluetooth Speaker System for Garage
- this bundle includes (1) jbl charge 4 waterproof wireless bluetooth speaker and (1) portable hardshell case
- wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- built-in rechargeable li-ion 7800mah battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via usb port
- take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
- please note* - the jbl charge 4 does not include a usb wall adapter
If you are looking for a Bluetooth speaker that sounds great and has good bass, the JBL Waterproof Bluetooth speaker is the way to go. Whether you want to use it in your backyard or garage, it won’t disappoint you.
As a wireless speaker, it will connect through Bluetooth so you can quickly link it to your device or phone. Sturdy and looking amazing, it comes with a carrying case to protect it wherever you go. Given that it has a crisp sound, you can organize any party and entertain your guests.
With its long-life battery, you don’t have to charge it every now and again. If you are using it in the garage, you can continue with your work without worrying about recharging it.
The best part is that it comes in a variety of colors. This way, you can choose the right color to complete your garage.
It also has a charging port that you can use to charge your phone.
- orders ship the next business day *** home-stereo sound, inside or out - with 200 watts of continuous power and 5 drivers, including a 6.5" dual-voice coil subwoofer, the exos-9 delivers amazing stereo sound with deep bass, crisp treble and balanced mids. distortion-free, even at volumes that will draw the attention of the local authorities.
- all-day battery life - your guests will pass out before the exos-9 does! keep it plugged in at home or enjoy up to 9 hours of incredible unplugged sound with the included quick-swap lithium-ion battery pack. perfect for tailgates, camping, backyard fun, the beach, fishing, or any other outdoor activity where nature forgot to install power outlets.
- connect in seconds - bluetooth 4.2 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 80 feet. the exos-9 remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly. 3.5mm audio jack for direct connection.
- ultimate control over your music - crank the bass, mids, or highs with the 5-band onboard graphic equalizer. use one of 4 available pre-set options or fine tune the eq to your liking. the customizable eq makes the exos-9 portable speaker perfect for every genre of music, podcasts and audiobooks.
- the aiwa promise - we proudly stand behind our products. we offer a 60-day risk-free satisfaction guarantee and a 2-year warranty on the exos-9. if you’re not completely thrilled, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. we’ll even pay for return shipping.
Unlike other speakers, the Aiwa Exos-9 comes with 5 active speaker drivers and a subwoofer. Besides its high-quality sound, it has 200 Watts of power and a battery that can last you throughout the day.
As one of the best Bluetooth speaker systems, it has clear highs and amazing bass. This means you cannot compare it with other speakers out there. Its bass is rich and powerful while its highs and mids are crisp.
You can quickly connect it to devices such as iPads, iPhones, and any other devices that have an AUX connection. To help you maximize your music experience, it has four equalizers.
Being a portable speaker, you can carry it from one point to another and use it anywhere. Alongside the garage, you can bring it with you to the living room.
- capacitive touch control: easy-to-use touch controls allow you to amplify the mood and energy of the party. change tracks, volume and pair effortlessly with just a simple touch.
- portable and versatile: enjoy high definition stereo sound with impressive volume whether you're lounging, partying, camping, hiking or biking.
- bluetooth 4.0 technology: equipped with advanced technology and compatible with all bluetooth devices. the speaker also remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly.
- superior sound quality: enjoy your music in 12w full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and unique enhanced bass.
- extended playtime: built-in li-ion rechargeable battery powers up to 20 hours playtime at 50% volume. recharge in 3-4 hours with the included micro usb cable.
When it comes to the speaker business, DOSS is a very famous name. Given its size, DOSS SoundBoxd is probably one of the best speakers out there.
It features a unique design with capacitive buttons on the top thus doing away with the physical buttons that may be difficult to access. Since these buttons glow, you can easily navigate and control them even in the dark.
Featuring a dual speaker system, it can also provide stereo performance. Although it’s relatively loud, it’s not the loudest speaker systems out there.
In just one single such it can entertain you for 12 hours. While this is not much, it will definitely keep you entertained for a long.
Available in colors such as white, black, pink, and blue you can always choose the right one for you. You can also charge it with a micro USB capable included in the package.
Whether you are working in the garage or lounging around the house this is the right speaker for you.
- unbelievable sound: 12w of pure audio power with enhanced bass thunders from dual neodymium drivers. an advanced digital signal processor ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume.
- intense bass: exclusive bass up technology and a patented spiral bass port boost low-end frequencies to make the beats hit even harder.
- outdoor-proof: ipx7 protection safeguards against rain, dust, snow, and spills. get incredible sound at home, in the yard, or anywhere else imaginable.
- 24h non-stop music: anker’s world-renowned power management technology and a 5,200mah li-ion battery deliver a full day of sublime sound.
- grab, go, listen: classic design that has been refined and lightened, with effortlessly simple controls.
Although Anker is famous for its charging accessories and other equipment, it manufactures some of the best speakers. As a second-generation model, the Soundcore 2 comes with several changes of improvements.
Packed with dual neodymium drives and loud audio and bass, this is one of the best speakers out there. Using a digital processor, you’ll enjoy a very good audio performance and bass even at higher volumes.
One thing that sets it apart is its battery life. Capable of lasting up to 24 hours on a single charge, you can enjoy all your music without the need for recharging.
As an IPX7 certified speaker, it’s high quality and water-resistant. It also comes in different colors hence you can choose one based on your needs.
You can also combine them to get a stereo collection. Overall, it’s one of the best speakers for your garage.
- killer audio: with crystal highs, crisp mids and rich bass, xsound go creates an immersive listening experience unlike any other. state of the art bass radiators and dual 8w power drivers deliver shocking sound without distortion even at maximum volume.
- extreme waterproofing: pool parties? definitely. lounging on the beach? absolutely. singing in the shower? you bet! this waterproof speaker is perfect for all sorts of summer fun.
- sleek & sophisticated: tribit xsound go is as stylish as they come. curved edges and a matte finish offer a modern touch, the compact design maximizes portability. toss it in a backpack, stick in in your purse, or carry it around with the attached strap.
- all day play: keep the music pumping all day (and all night) long. the powerful lithium ion battery guarantees up to 24 hours of continuous use! you?€?ll be able to enjoy your favorite songs whenever (and wherever) you please.
- wireless connection: don't let cords tie you down. premium bluetooth 5.0 technology effortlessly connects to all of your bluetooth-enabled devices up to 100ft range. press and hold the multifunction button to access the voice input for siri and google now.
Tribit XSound Go is a portable and very powerful speaker that you can consider for your garage. As a very powerful Bluetooth speaker, it offers a range of around 66 feet.
Just like other speakers, it’s capable of playing music for 24 hours. Once you charge it, you can enjoy all the music that you want.
Provided you have the right USB cable you can also charge your tablet or phone on the speaker. Coming in blue and black you can choose either of the two depending on what you are looking for.
Since it comes with support for Siri and Google Assistant, it’s the right Bluetooth speaker to use in the garage. The amazing thing is that it’s waterproof hence you can always comfortably use it around the water.
However, before doing that make sure all the ports are sealed.
If there is something that determines the speaker’s quality then it’s the Hertz. If you are looking for high-quality sound with good bass, choose a speaker with the lowest Hertz.
Watts refers to the energy that allows the speakers to create sound decibels. Speakers give their Watts in RMS. While peak wattage is the maximum output it can deliver, RMS is the usual output it operates in.
This generally means the power that’s transferred to the speaker. The lower the ohm, the better the speaker. As compared to those with high ohm, speakers with lower ohm will extract more electricity. While the average is 8 most speakers have as less as 4
If you are planning to use old fashioned radios, you don’t have to worry about this. Otherwise, you must confirm if the speaker is compatible with other Bluetooth devices.
6. Water Resistance
If you are looking for speakers for your garage, choose a water-resistant set as this will keep them safe from splashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most important things to consider include sound, battery life, and performance. If your garage is big, you need to consider the Bluetooth range.
Since there are several of them in the market the choice is always yours. In fact, some speakers are capable of playing music for 24 hours.
No, unless you are going to work inside water most times. The good thing is that most Bluetooth speakers are fitted with water-resistant features.
Yes. The wattage is what will determine the sound quality of the speaker. Make sure you choose one with higher wattage.
With several products out there, buying anything new can be difficult. Apart from the budget, choosing the right one is not easy. If you are shopping for the best Bluetooth speaker system for your garage, this guide can help you. Just know your budget and what you are looking for.
- The Best Bulbs for Exterior Garage Lighting: Make Your Garage Beautiful and Safe With These Amazing Bulbs - January 15, 2021
- The Best Breaker Box for Garage: Protect Your Expensive Electrical and Electronic Devices and Keep Your Garage Safe with This Breaker Panels - January 13, 2021
- The Best Brooms for Garage Workshop: Sweep All the Dust, Dirt, and Debris and Make Your Garage Workshop Sparkling Clean - January 13, 2021