If you are bent on turning your garage into a home theater, then having a projector screen is the most feasible way to go. It is less expensive, and it is easier to set up as well.
Best-Selling Projector Screens for Garage
Projector screens are very versatile and you can practically set them up anywhere as long as there is ample space for them. Your garage is a perfect place to set it up as well.
As long as you have a large enough area, the enclosed space adds to the acoustics giving your garage a theater-like feel. And for this dream to become a reality, we are here to provide you with the best projector screens that you can purchase on Amazon.
Reviews of Top Rated Projector Screens for Garage
- 【💕good screen quality】 high definition projection effect from goosh canvas material projector screen always gets applause and compliments from people. we have bigger screen, better image and resolution than other similar product because of our special material.
- 【😊front & back design】 the screen material also support two way of projecting. you can put your projector to front or back, which is will have better flexibility for your screening party. the design of the screen is easier to adjust position which provide convenience to set up different site, also, you will get the same quality of image.
- 【☀️ easy & convenience】 the design of the pull ring makes theater screen easy to set up. it also have a storage bag which is perfect fit to your car and you can carry it on to go. ground stakes, ropes, opp bag is prefect suitable for outdoor party and any other outdoor cinema project theatre backyard.
- 【😎most powerful blower】 our 350w blower is the most powerful blower on the current market. only a minute it will be standing up to its full height and delight all the guest. the powerful blower also make it better wind resistant and a smooth screen ready to display.
- 【😎customer service】 we offer you best customer service, if you have any questions, please do not be hesitate to message us through “contact seller”. our service team would provide premium service to help solve any problem. let's enjoy movies with family and friends.
Get only the best high-definition output from your projectors with the GOOSH projector screen. It comes in various sizes so you can choose the perfect screen size for your garage.
Setting the screen up is very easy as well since you only need to inflate. When deflated, you can easily keep it in a carrying bag that comes along with the purchase.
Unlike conventional projector screens that are bulky, you can carry this screen anywhere with you. It can easily be set up even in the outdoors as well.
It also comes with various accessories for outdoor use like ground stakes and tethers.
Enjoy the experience of watching in theaters right from the comfort of your own home. VANKYO Projector Screen provides you with the best home theater experience with its crease-free screen.
This screen measures 120 inches and can display a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080. This screen does not come with its frame but do not fret since it has metal holes at the side that you can use to mount it on your garage wall.
This screen caters to both front and rear projection and can also be used outdoors.
- high definition projection effect from nierbo canvas material projector screen always gets applause and compliments from everyone who sees it. the 1.6 gain and the 160°wide viewing angle shows a clearer image and more excellent resolution.
- durable, no odour canvas material is environment-friendly and thick. since it's a kind of cloth, we fold it for shipment like a t-shirt. you can choose to wash and iron this projector screen as most people did or stretch it tightly on a proper frame to let the creases gone.
- easy to install metal eyelets makes this projection screen possible to install by nails, hooks, ropes, bungee ball cords, hook & loops, etc. 20pcs reinforced metal eyelets of nierbo 180 inches projection screen makes it possible to be stretched from every direction to get the flattest picture.
- perfect size 180 inches, format: 16: 9, display area: 390 x 220 cm / 153’’x86.6’’ fits for 8ft, 9ft, 10 ft rooms and more. foldable and portable to use both indoor and outdoor. no matter for home theaters, classrooms, conferences, or outdoor movie parties, one nierbo projector screen meet all needs.
- after sale service: if any problem, please contact us. a problem solved solution will be provided within 24 hours.
If you do not have enough space for large screens in your garage, do not fret since this NIERBO Projector Screen comes in various sizes. They are offering screens with sizes that range from 100 inches to 250 inches.
This screen is made out of durable and odorless canvass material. It is also thick and eco-friendly. This screen is made out of cloth-like material thus it can easily be kept when not in use.
No frame is provided by this product but it has several metal eyelets at the side that you can use when mounting your screen.
- size: 100-inch diag. 16:9 aspect ratio. view size 49.2" h x 87.4" w. overall size 65.7" h x 94.6" w white case.
- screen material: maxwhite 2~ 8k / 4k ultra hd and active 3d ready front projection screen material. featuring a 180° viewing angle and 1.1 gain. greenguard and greenguard gold certified. compatible with standard uhd/hd projectors
- features: 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings
- fast & easy installation. optional 6" and 12" l brackets available
- [us based company warranty] 2-year/3-year enr-g manufacturer's warranty by elite screens if purchased new, an iso9001 manufacturer since 2004 and lifetime tech support by email or phone call by elite screens' professional service team.
Elite Screens Pull Down product has the most ratings and is probably the best that Amazon has to offer. This 100-inch pull-down projector screen has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a viewing angle of 180 degrees.
It is a front-only projector screen and is best used with 4k and 8k projectors. It features a locking mechanism that keeps your screen in place. This product comes with a 12 inch and a 6-inch bracket that you can use to mount your screen to your garage wall.
The manufacturer offers lifetime tech support to all their clients. You can reach them through their hotline, email, or simply through webchat.
The purpose of this buying guide is to show you how to set up your screen right inside your garage. Unlike televisions, projector screens need to be set up correctly to give you the best viewing experience.
There are many types of screens that you can choose from in the market, from portable ones to automatic roll-up screens. The choice depends on your preference really, but what matters is to know how to set it up correctly inside your garage.
2. Image Quality
The whole experience can get easily ruined if the output is of poor image quality. Doing this right saves you from this kind of ordeal.
When choosing which screen to purchase, you should choose the canvass that does not easily wrinkle. Slight deformations on your screen can create a negative effect on the output of the projector.
You have to make sure as well that you have ample space for the screen of your choice. Like for example, if you need to mount your screen on the garage wall, make sure that it is tightly fastened and stretched to avoid unnecessary wrinkles and creases on your screen.
3. Screen Size
Your garage space should always be the first aspect that you will consider before you go out and purchase a projector screen. Many manufactures are offering screens of different sizes so that you can choose which one will fit just right into your garage.
Larger does not always mean that it has the best picture output. What matters is that your screen is comfortable with your projector.
You should also consider the space to get the optimum projector distance from the screen. Remember, if you do not have enough space, you can always opt for a small screen.
4. Basic Screen Types
There are many types of screens and also the mechanisms that come along with them. Some screens are fastened to inflatable frames. This type of screen can be used indoors and outdoors. If you do not like this setup, then you can always opt for the classic roll-up or the wall-mounted ones.
Motorized Retractable Screens
If you don’t use a projector screen often and want to keep it out of your sight then motorized retractable screens are perfect for you. Not only it can get out of sight most of the time, but also it is the most elegant option when it comes to the projector screen.
Fixed Frame Screens
The screen material used on a fixed frame screen is stretched over a thick metal frame that is covered with black velour. Also, it doesn’t need to roll up and down so it maintains a tight and tensioned surface for a smooth image like a gigantic flat-screen television.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the material, always choose those that do not easily wrinkle. As discussed, larger does not mean that it is better. Before you buy one, always make sure that you know the screen size that you need.
This depends on the space in your garage.
Paint is always the best option for screens. But you can also choose canvass or polyester screens to make it more convenient.
Gray is always the preference as well as other high contrast screens.
The rule of thumb is to stay 12 feet away from the screen for screens of this size.
Just make the necessary measurements in your garage then hop on to the link that we have provided so you can order the projector screen of your choice.