If you are bent on turning your garage into a home theater, then having a projector screen is the most feasible way to go. It is less expensive, and it is easier to set up as well.
Best-Selling Projector Screens for Garage
Projector screens are very versatile and you can practically set them up anywhere as long as there is ample space for them. Your garage is a perfect place to set it up as well.
As long as you have a large enough area, the enclosed space adds to the acoustics giving your garage a theater-like feel. And for this dream to become a reality, we are here to provide you with the best projector screens that you can purchase on Amazon.
Reviews of Top Rated Projector Screens for Garage
- in order to better resist the wind, we increased the power of the inflatable movie screen fan to 350w, and the screen can also reflect better picture quality.
- the outdoor movie screen has a larger screen size than similar products-the white projection screen measures 10.4 feet x 5.1 feet and has an aspect ratio of 16:9
- in order to give you peace of mind for long-term use, our outdoor projector screen black fabric is made with a more expensive process and will never fade, and the video projection screens use higher-strength 420d oxford cloth.
- quickly store for 5 minutes-unzip the zipper in the black frame, after a few minutes it will deflate and be ready to store in a convenient included storage bag-the black frame can be wiped clean with any cloth, while the white screen is magic the sticker is fixed, completely detachable and easy to clean
- setup time is less than 5 minutes-use the quietest and most powerful blower on the market-no screws or tools required-everything is included in the box，awesome outdoor cinema-bring your family and friends and spend an endless evening of fun in your backyard, perfect for tailgate and camping adventures
Get only the best high-definition output from your projectors with the GOOSH projector screen. It comes in various sizes so you can choose the perfect screen size for your garage.
Setting the screen up is very easy as well since you only need to inflate. When deflated, you can easily keep it in a carrying bag that comes along with the purchase.
Unlike conventional projector screens that are bulky, you can carry this screen anywhere with you. It can easily be set up even in the outdoors as well.
It also comes with various accessories for outdoor use like ground stakes and tethers.
- ✅ theater-like image - bring your home theater experience outdoors with vankyo staytrue projection screen. the gain is 1.1, 16:9 format, prevents hot-spotting, and provides outstanding image reproduction. each screen is made with polyester which is cleanable with mild soap and water.
- ✅ crease-free surface - smooth polyester surface exhibits excellent high definition resolution video display. with an exceptionally 160°wide viewing cone, a sharp image with no color shift is observed regardless of location in the room.
- ✅ hassle-free setup - projector screen without frame and have metal holes, you can use nails, hooks, ropes, or double-sided tape to hang it. it can be easily mounted on the wall or removed from the wall with double-sided tape and hooks. ( includes 2 x 5m ropes, 16 x self adhesive hooks)
- ✅ blockbuster on-the-go - just set up in seconds and get in the mood for a great viewing experience. support front and rear projection. you can have a party alongside watching your favorite blockbuster movies or sports games collocated with vankyo leisure 3,leisure 470 projector. let's get the party started!
- ✅ wide applications - vankyo staytrue projection screen is a great choice for home theater movies, classroom training, conference room presentations, public display, and more, which is suitable for indoor and outdoor projections with your family and friends; it will bring you much fun and convenience.
Enjoy the experience of watching in theaters right from the comfort of your own home. VANKYO Projector Screen provides you with the best home theater experience with its crease-free screen.
This screen measures 120 inches and can display a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080. This screen does not come with its frame but do not fret since it has metal holes at the side that you can use to mount it on your garage wall.
This screen caters to both front and rear projection and can also be used outdoors.
- high definition projection effect from nierbo canvas material projector screen always gets applause and compliments from everyone who sees it. the 1.6 gain and the 160°wide viewing angle shows a clearer image and more excellent resolution.
- durable, no odour canvas material is environment-friendly and thick. since it's a kind of cloth, we fold it for shipment like a t-shirt. you can choose to wash and iron this projector screen as most people did or stretch it tightly on a proper frame to let the creases gone.
- easy to install metal eyelets makes this projection screen possible to install by nails, hooks, ropes, bungee ball cords, hook & loops, etc. 16pcs reinforced metal eyelets of nierbo 180 inches projection screen makes it possible to be stretched from every direction to get the flattest picture.
- perfect size 180 inches, format: 16: 9, display area: 390 x 220 cm / 153’’x86.6’’ fits for 8ft, 9ft, 10 ft rooms and more. foldable and portable to use both indoor and outdoor. no matter for home theaters, classrooms, conferences, or outdoor movie parties, one nierbo projector screen meet all needs.
- after sale service: if any problem, please contact us. a problem solved solution will be provided within 24 hours.
If you do not have enough space for large screens in your garage, do not fret since this NIERBO Projector Screen comes in various sizes. They are offering screens with sizes that range from 100 inches to 250 inches.
This screen is made out of durable and odorless canvass material. It is also thick and eco-friendly. This screen is made out of cloth-like material thus it can easily be kept when not in use.
No frame is provided by this product but it has several metal eyelets at the side that you can use when mounting your screen.
- 100-inch diagonal 16 9 aspect ratio view size 49 0" h x 87 0" w overall size 59 8" h x 93 8" w x 2 8" d. white case. black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- maxwhite b a 8k / 4k ultra hd and active 3d ready front projection screen material featuring a 180° viewing angle and 1 0 gain fully black backed and easy to clean surface greenguard and greenguard gold certified compatible with standard uhd/hd projectors
- features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down
- fast and easy installation optional 6" and 12" l brackets available
- 2-year / 3-year enr-g manufactures by elite screens' an iso9001 manufacturer since 2004 and lifetime tech support by email web chat or toll free phone call by elite's professional service team
Elite Screens Pull Down product has the most ratings and is probably the best that Amazon has to offer. This 100-inch pull-down projector screen has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a viewing angle of 180 degrees.
It is a front-only projector screen and is best used with 4k and 8k projectors. It features a locking mechanism that keeps your screen in place. This product comes with a 12 inch and a 6-inch bracket that you can use to mount your screen to your garage wall.
The manufacturer offers lifetime tech support to all their clients. You can reach them through their hotline, email, or simply through webchat.
The purpose of this buying guide is to show you how to set up your screen right inside your garage. Unlike televisions, projector screens need to be set up correctly to give you the best viewing experience.
There are many types of screens that you can choose from in the market, from portable ones to automatic roll-up screens. The choice depends on your preference really, but what matters is to know how to set it up correctly inside your garage.
2. Image Quality
The whole experience can get easily ruined if the output is of poor image quality. Doing this right saves you from this kind of ordeal.
When choosing which screen to purchase, you should choose the canvass that does not easily wrinkle. Slight deformations on your screen can create a negative effect on the output of the projector.
You have to make sure as well that you have ample space for the screen of your choice. Like for example, if you need to mount your screen on the garage wall, make sure that it is tightly fastened and stretched to avoid unnecessary wrinkles and creases on your screen.
3. Screen Size
Your garage space should always be the first aspect that you will consider before you go out and purchase a projector screen. Many manufactures are offering screens of different sizes so that you can choose which one will fit just right into your garage.
Larger does not always mean that it has the best picture output. What matters is that your screen is comfortable with your projector.
You should also consider the space to get the optimum projector distance from the screen. Remember, if you do not have enough space, you can always opt for a small screen.
4. Basic Screen Types
There are many types of screens and also the mechanisms that come along with them. Some screens are fastened to inflatable frames. This type of screen can be used indoors and outdoors. If you do not like this setup, then you can always opt for the classic roll-up or the wall-mounted ones.
Motorized Retractable Screens
If you don’t use a projector screen often and want to keep it out of your sight then motorized retractable screens are perfect for you. Not only it can get out of sight most of the time, but also it is the most elegant option when it comes to the projector screen.
Fixed Frame Screens
The screen material used on a fixed frame screen is stretched over a thick metal frame that is covered with black velour. Also, it doesn’t need to roll up and down so it maintains a tight and tensioned surface for a smooth image like a gigantic flat-screen television.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the material, always choose those that do not easily wrinkle. As discussed, larger does not mean that it is better. Before you buy one, always make sure that you know the screen size that you need.
This depends on the space in your garage.
Paint is always the best option for screens. But you can also choose canvass or polyester screens to make it more convenient.
Gray is always the preference as well as other high contrast screens.
The rule of thumb is to stay 12 feet away from the screen for screens of this size.
Just make the necessary measurements in your garage then hop on to the link that we have provided so you can order the projector screen of your choice.