Turning your garage into your personal “man cave” and recreation area is like every boy’s dream. And what better way to add tools for recreation than to have your pool table inside your garage.
5 Best-Selling Pool Tables for Garage
But this is not something that you can do in a blink of an eye. There are many things to consider when you want to set up a pool table inside your garage. There’s the floor area, the level of the flooring, and your garage’s insulation.
A pool table is not a cheap purchase because these things can get very expensive. That’s why it is best to make an informed decision regarding this matter. Stick around, because, in this article, we will be looking at the best pool tables that you can acquire on Amazon.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Pool Tables for Garage
- your purchase includes one gld fat cat trueshot pool table of 6 ft. | set of billiard balls, two cues, one billiard brush, one ball triangle and two chalks | a case is not included
- pool table dimensions – 76” l x 43” w x 32” h | weight – 114 lbs. | balls (each) – 2.25” diameter | cues (each) – 57” | playing table thickness – ½” | indoor only
- compact design allows you to enjoy your favorite game in spaces you never thought possible
- high quality building materials allow for lightweight play and portability without sacrificing strength
- the perfect size for younger players learning the fun of pool | sleek black cloth complements any room decor, from traditional to contemporary
If you are short on space but are still opting to have a pool table in your garage, then this product is for you. This pool set is composed of 6 feet pool table, billiard balls, a billiard brush, a triangle, two cues, and two chalks.
The pool table measures 76 x 43 x 32 inches and weighs 114 pounds. It is designed to be compact to allow you to set up the pool table in cramped spaces. You do not have to worry about quality as well as it is made from high-quality materials.
This set is perfect for beginner players and for kids who would want to experience the game.
- get three games for the price of one in this convenient space-saving table.
- featured game modes are billiards, air hockey, and table tennis, all full games without sacrificing quality.
- tri-fold tabletop technology makes changing games a snap, just unlock the latches and flip it over! can also be locked upright for simple storage
- convenient 6 foot size fits easily into tight game room spaces, allowing you maximum flexibility in your room?s layout.
- includes all of the accessories needed to play the games you love such as pool cues and billiard balls, hockey pucks and pushers, and table tennis paddles and net.
Multi-purpose is fun since you can use it to have the game of your choice right inside your garage. With this product, you do not only get a pool table but you can also play table tennis and air hockey.
This rig features a tri-fold tabletop mechanism that makes changing to your game of choice very easy. With just a flip of a lock, you can now change it to your favored game.
This also features a 6-foot pool table and comes along with the essential accessories for the game. This set is perfect for recreational players.
- distinctive arcade-style designed 7-foot billiard table with distinguished electric-blue playing surface
- play as if you were at your pool league, in the comfort of your home, with the easy ball return outfitted on this tasteful table
- equipped with 3/4" mdf playing surface, rubber bumpers, and leg-levelers to keep your pool table level even on uneven flooring
- includes two pieces of chalk, resin triangle, two 57" two-piece billiard cues, and set of 2-1/4" billiard balls
- dimensions: 84" l x 46-1/2" w x 31" h; playfield measures 75" l x 37-1/2" w
This is your arcade-style 7-foot billiard table that is wrapped in an electric blue felt surface. If you are one of the avid players of the sport, then this table is just right for you.
With this, you can play professionally as if you are in a pool league but in the comfort of your garage. This table is equipped with an MDF playing surface and also features leg-levelers and rubber numbers.
Having leg levelers is a good thing so that you wouldn’t have to worry about uneven surfaces during installation. This table comes complete with billiard cues, 2 sets of balls, and it measures 84 x 46 x 31 inches.
- 【heavy duty pool table cover】made of quality leatherette, this waterproof billiard table cover is durable, strong and environmental-friendly to protect your pool table from animal scratches, tears, dust, spills, and other possible external damages.
- 【exquisite workmanship】designed with weighted corners and sewn seams, this pool table protector provides extended protection and extra durability for longer use
- 【8ft cover】dim: 100’’ x 56’’ x 8“ (l x w x h), fits any standard pool table and air hockey table, perfectly protect your pool table when placing them in patio, yard or any outdoor/indoor place.
- 【practical】wrinkle free cover, easy to clean. helps effectively protect your table from humidity and damaging ultraviolet rays.
- 【note】if there is creases when you unfold your pool table cover, please not worry, it is just a natural side-effect of shipping. please unfurl it on your pool table for a few days, it will go over time and gravity.
If you want to bump your pool game up another level and would want to hold mini tournaments right in the comfort of your garage, then this heavy-duty pool table is perfect for you. This pool table is of premium quality and is wrapped in leatherette making it very durable and will always be protected from possible damages.
You can order this table in different sizes ranging from 7 feet to 9 feet black tables. It also comes with a cover that keeps it protected from humidity and other harsh conditions.
- mini, yet mighty: at only 40” in length and 20” in width, the rally and roar billiard pool set offers enough surface area for a one-on-one game of pool but won’t take up unnecessary space in a playroom, game room, living room, dorm, or bedroom
- realistic, premium build: though small in size, this billiard game kit looks very much like a real pool table with smooth, gray surface and balanced, weighted balls and cues, with a frame made of a durable, attractive, deep brown wood
- improved game pieces: custom made miniature cue balls designed for a more accurate aim, and at 20% heavier than competitors for enhanced control and playability, these small tweaks provide a more realistic overall pool-playing experience
- all around protection: boasting authentic, rubber bumpers along the sides, you enjoy a realistic bounce that mimics standard billiard tables, our tabletop pool game also has foam padded legs to prevent scratches or marks on furniture and flooring
- great for the family: now is as good of time as any to teach anyone the joys of pool. due to its miniature stature, this fun game is easy to learn, is great for practicing hand-eye coordination and teamwork.
If you do not have the space to have a full-size pool table for your garage, then this tabletop pool table could be the next best thing for you. It is compact measuring only 40 x 20 inches.
This pool table, although smaller in size, is still premium in quality and build. So it feels pretty much like playing on a full-size table. The balls are balanced and weighted and are made so dense that it weighs almost the same as a full-size billiard ball.
It also has a durable wooden frame that boasts the authenticity of a standard billiard table.
1. Do You Need A Pool Table?
Ask yourself this question before you are going to purchase one. But since you are already reading this article, let me break down some choices in which you can maximize the space in your garage.
Pool tables tend to eat up a lot of space. But if playing pool is your passion then by all means purchase the best standard size table you can get from the choices we have given. But there are also gaming tables that are convertible to different types of games, like table tennis, air hockey, and pool.
This should be the first thing that you need to consider before you purchase a pool table. You do not want to put the table too near to a wall since there will be no space for the players to move around. These are some things that you might want to consider before choosing the right pool table for your garage.
We all want a table that is sturdy enough to support the game without risking any unnecessary movement. This is when you analyze if you would want to purchase a portable table or heavy-duty ones.
4. Garage Surface
Pool tables require the surface to be level. But some tables have levelers installed in their legs. You can opt for that, or you can set up your flooring first before purchasing one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it can be. Just make sure that you cover it entirely to protect the table from harsh conditions.
Preferably, yes. It is best to put some insulation in your garage before installing a pool table.
A mini pool table is fine if you do not have enough space in your garage.
You can make use of levelers or metal plates to make your pool table level.
Standards dictate a minimum of 5 feet.
The first thing that we considered before giving out our choices is the possibility that you will lack the space in your garage. But no worries since we have given you the best tables from mini-size to regulation size tables.