Leaks and spills are unavoidable in any household, whatever safety precautions one may take. There might be spills all over the floor from a long night of partying, from leaking or improperly closed fluid containers, or from a glass of water that a running kid accidentally kicked down. Leaks and spills happen in a blink of an eye and yet it takes a long time and a lot of effort to eliminate the mess that they cause.
6 Best-Selling Garage Vacuums for Liquid
- 1. CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17596 Heavy Duty Wet/Dry Vac
- 2. CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17250 Portable Wet/Dry Vac
- 3. Vacmaster Beast Professional Series Wet/Dry Vac with Cart
- 4. TACKLIFE Bagless 3 in 1 Function Wet/Dry Vac
- 5. MOOSOO 4 in 1 Portable Cordless Wet/Dry Vac with Rechargeable Battery
- 6. Stanley SL18115P Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Luckily, we live at this point in time wherein we can very easily purchase helpful tools online to help us clean up the mess brought about by liquid spillages. An example of such a tools is a vacuum. Apparently, vacuums are great not just for removing solid dirt and dust. They are also excellent for cleaning liquid spills.
Reviews of 6 Top Rated Garage Vacuums for Liquid
- max power: 6.5 peak hp provides heavy duty cleanup for tasks in the shop, garage, or on the jobsite
- large capacity: 20-gallon drum provides extensive capacity for cleanup of large messes
- built-in blower port: rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- oversized drain: built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- accessories included: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. pos-i-lock dual-flex hose, 2 extension wands, utility nozzle, car nozzle, crevice tool, wet nozzle, muffler/diffuser, qwik lock filter and dust collection bag
If you want an excellent high capacity vacuum for cleaning liquids, then you definitely cannot go wrong with this large heavy duty wet/dry vac by Craftsman. Unlike smaller vacuums, this one can hold as much as 20 gallons, which makes this vacuum the perfect choice if you know that you are going to clean up a lot of mess.
What makes this vacuum perfect for cleaning up liquids is that it has a large drain which allows for easy emptying of fluids. It also has a rear blowing port for cleaning leaves, if you wish to use it for outdoor purposes.
- portable: lightweight, 2.5-gallon wet dry vac offers unparalleled mobility
- ideal for small messes: perfect for the home, garage, cars, trucks and vans
- easy to store: compact size, carry handle and cord wrap feature allow for easy storage
- two-in-one capability: shop vacuum can be used as a blower for added versatility
- accessories included: 1-1/4 in. x 5 ft. friction fit hose, crevice tool, utility nozzle, filter bag
One of the best vacuums you can get from Craftsman is this one, which is light and portable, which means that you will not have a hard time bringing it to areas that you want to clean up. Despite its weight this vacuum has a 2.5 gallon capacity and since it is portable, it is absolutely perfect not just for home use but also for usage in vehicles as well.
Even though it is lightweight, it has more than enough suction power for most cleaning needs. Also, what is good about this is that it does not require special bags before you can use it. Once you are done cleaning, especially if you are using it on liquids, you can easily just take out the filter. Storage will also not be an issue with this one thanks to its cord wrap feature.
- best-in-class suction power and air flow easily tackles tough jobs around the jobsite, shop or in the garage (380 air watt, 123 cfm, and 83 in. water lift)
- durable and tough stainless steel tank and cart design allow for extra stability, storage, and maneuverability
- integrated hose, accessory and power cord organization provide space saving, convenient, and hassle-free storage
- includes 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, floor nozzle, professional floor brush, crevice tool, 2 extension wands, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, accessory bag, and air and noise diffuser
- 20 ft. power cord and 7 ft. hose combine for over 27 ft. of cleaning reach
This Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vac which comes with a handy cart can help you clean up liquid spills with ease with its stainless steel tank, its large draining port, and its strong motor, which allows it to have an excellent suction power. The cart that it comes with is not just for aesthetics--it allows you to be able to store the vacuum and bring it to areas that you have to clean with ease. It is pretty heavy duty, too, as it can hold quite a lot of weight. Lastly, the placement of switches is functional and it is easy to change the filters of this vacuum.
Are you tired of having a vacuum with a bucket that you have to empty often because of its low capacity? If you are, then you might want to consider getting this wet/dry vacuum, which has a capacity of 20 liters.
What is great about this one is that it does not just have a large capacity. It also has three functions, all in one machine! You can use the dry suction function for cleaning dirt and debris, the wet suction function for liquids, and the blower function for cleaning up spots in your house that are difficult to reach. It has an automatic shut-off system when the water reaches two-thirds of the container to prevent the motor from getting damaged.
If portability is one of the factors that is important for you in your search for the perfect wet/dry vacuum to purchase, this one might be worth considering. Even though it is not as heavy as most heavy duty vacuums out there, it has a powerful suction, it can hold over 2.5 gallons, and it even has an alarm which allows you to determine if you are nearing the maximum capacity.
If you want a vacuum with a blower function, this vacuum also has exactly that as well. This runs on a battery that can be fully recharged in as fast as thirty minutes and despite that, you can trust that this can run for hours.
- 5 gallon poly container, 4. 0 peak hp motor, airflow: 85 cfm
- rear blower port
- 10-feet power cord with built-in cord wrap
- swiveling casters provide ease of movement
- accessories include: 1 1/4-inch x 5-foot hose, two extension wands, crevice nozzle, gulper nozzle, floor brush, foam filter, cloth bag with clamp ring, and dust bag
Stanley is a brand that is known all over the world to make high quality tools and equipment. This vacuum is one of those. You can use it for cleaning dirt and dust, but it also works excellently for liquids. It has a capacity of 5 gallons and it comes with a rear blower port and a 10 feet power cord to enable you to clean hard-to-reach spots in your house.
If you are going to use it on liquids, do not worry about damaging this vacuum since it has a unique buoy technology so that you can be certain that the motor will not easily breakdown.
Vacuums come in different sizes. Go with a large one if you have the money for it since with a high-capacity vacuum, you will not have to keep emptying the container very often. If you know smaller ones are enough for your cleaning needs, that would be a good choice, too.
Some vacuums are so large that they are quite difficult to bring around. If you do not want vacuums like that, then go with something lightweight. Some lightweight vacuums are rechargeable. They are also perfect if you want a vacuum that you can use not just at home but during your outdoor trips, as well. However, note that lightweight vacuums tend to have a smaller capacity.
It would be best if you buy a vacuum that you can use on cleaning both wet and dry dirt or mess. You might also consider getting one with a blower. Such vacuums may be more expensive, but they are definitely worth your money since you can use them several ways.
Frequently Asked Questions
Around $50-$1,000 dollars
A HEPA filter will be a gamechanger in your cleaning sessions especially if there is someone in your household who is sensitive to allergens. A HEPA filter is a bonus as it allows improvement of air quality.
That depends on what your needs are. Portable vacuum cleaners work just as great as the others, but do note that while they are easier to bring to places, they tend to have a smaller capacity.
That is entirely up to you. Vacuums come in different sizes. Make sure to get one that is enough for everything that you have to clean up.
Twice a week is okay, but if you live with someone who is sensitive to allergens, you might want to do it more often.
A wet and dry vacuum is a must-have in any house. Actually, it is something that you are going to need not just at home or in your garage. There are many occasions wherein you might use it during your outdoor trips as well, which is why spending money on one will not be a waste. Just make sure that the vacuum that you are going to get has enough capacity for your needs and has enough suction power to help you clean up the mess you want to eliminate.