Professional work such as carpentry, lumbering, plumbing, engineering, auto-repair and others require the right attire for the job. Whatever pants one decides to wear for any of these activities must be designed to withstand the wear and tear of work activities such as the constant kneeling, climbing, and bending.
5 Best-Selling Cargo Pants for Garage Work
- 1. OCHENTA Combat Men’s Military Cargo Pants
- 2. Wrangler Men’s Straight Leg, Authentic Cargo Pants
- 3. AOWEER High Waisted Women’s Combat Cargo Pants
- 4. UNIONBAY Men’s Cargo Pants
- 5. Amazon Brand Vintage Straight fit, Men’s Cargo Pants
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
It is pertinent that the work pant fabric is made from highly durable material that does not easily rip and is sewn in such a way that is resilient to breakage. Comfort is also a major aspect that must be considered when purchasing the best cargo pants for work.
Are you looking to buy the best cargo pants for garage work? We’ve got you covered. In this guide, we will highlight some of the toughest cargo pants for DIY work. These options are tough, durable, trendy, highly-convenient, and is very comfortable for long hours of work. Here are some of our favorite picks:
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Cargo Pants for Garage Work
1. OCHENTA Combat Men’s Military Cargo Pants
OCHENTA Mens Casual Pants ( Fit Trousers #3357 Black 44)
- comfort fit: pants for men sits at waist, loose fit, straight leg, ties at the waist and legs
- classic 8 pockets cargo pants: 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 4 side cargo pockets, left pocket under zipper is no functionality, only for aesthetics, casual style provides proper pocket for the cell phone and hand tool storage
- enough room: regular fit work pants with an action gusset crotch and deep front pockets, allow easy range of motion. pick one size up for baggy effect, solid and camo pattern cargo casual pants for men, it also can be unisex
- sturdy fabric: ripstop fabric, for long-lasting durability and comfort, this ripstop tactical pant offers versatile, relaxed fit, use it as hunting pants, military style bdus, costume pants etc
- black work pants for outdoor activities( paintball, climbing, hiking, camping, hunting, travel, work, tactical, trip, backpack), home lounging and everyday use, valentines day gifts for him..
The Unisex combat trousers are fit for the outdoors and are both rugged and casual. They are best for climbing, paintball, travel, tactical, hunting expeditions, and other outdoor activities. The apparel is 100% cotton and comes with 8 pockets: 2 back pockets, 2 hand pockets, 4 side pockets, extra left under zipper aesthetics pocket. It is perfect for all work purposes.
2. Wrangler Men’s Straight Leg, Authentic Cargo Pants
Wrangler Authentics Mens Premium ( Anthracite Twill, 34W X 32L)
- relaxed straight leg fit. these premium cargo pants sit at the natural waist with a relaxed seat and thigh. finished with a roomy straight leg cut, these cargo pants will keep you comfortable all day.
- maximum storage. equipped with (8) pockets for maximum storage capacity. (4) cargo flap pockets, (2) slash pockets, and (2) back pockets with flaps - great for storing cell phones, wallets, tools, and other items.
- premium cargo style. made with premium materials for comfort, this classic cargo pant takes you from the workplace and the outdoors, to everyday casual wear.
- durable materials. constructed from 100% cotton twill, these pants are built to last while maintaining breathability and comfort.
- hardware that lasts. finished with a brass zipper fly and metal button.
If you need an easy wear that works perfectly with your work and casual lifestyle then the premium cargo pants is best for you. The 100% cotton material is fit for machine wash. It features 8 convenient pocket spaces for storing tools and gadgets. It is elegant and durable.
3. AOWEER High Waisted Women’s Combat Cargo Pants
JEAAMKSSER Womens High Waisted ( Y2k Streetwear Pants # Black M)
- material: 100% cotton, lightweight and breathable, it is more comfortable to wear
- feature:high waist caogo pants for womens and girls, 2 side pockets and 2 flap pockets besides, buckle tape, solid color, casual and fashionable style, elastic on the waist and ankles provides support. please note, the belt isn't included in the package.
- occasions: perfect to match with a crop top, tee-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, or jacket you like. ideal for daily wear, streetwear, school, sports, workout, jogging etc.
- size information: s-2xl 5 sizes to choose. s=us 2-4, m=us 4-6, l=us 6-8, xl=us 8-10, xxl=us 10-12. please refer to our image size chart kindly.
- wash instruction: machine wash, do not bleach, dry at a low temperature.
The women’s combat it lightweight and breathable. It provides complete comfort with a daring appearance. It features side straps, zipper closure, and comes in two main colors. It is perfects for outdoor activities of all sort and quite easy to maintain. Looking for the “tough girl” look? The women’s combat provides that and more.
4. UNIONBAY Men’s Cargo Pants
UNIONBAY Mens Survivor Iv ( Pants, Black, 38W X 30L US)
- classic cargo pant with side-placed cargo pockets and belted waist
- zip fly with button closure
Whatever you want in cargo pants, the Unionbay makes good on it. The cotton fabric has a fitting that is sure to look perfect on anyone. It features a button fly closure, side-placed pockets, zip fly with button closure and it comes in a wide variety of colors. It is simple, casual, non-selective and fit for both work and casual outings.
5. Amazon Brand Vintage Straight fit, Men’s Cargo Pants
Goodthreads Mens StraightFit Vintage ( Pant, Dark Green, 32W X 32L)
- fits with slight ease through hip and thigh with straight leg. sits at the waist
- soft, durable cotton blend with a gentle stretch
- flap pockets
- an amazon brand
The craftsmanship of the vintage cargo pants is simply phenomenal. It has a touch of stretchiness and a very relaxed feel. It is compatible with literally any top or shoe. The 6” deep front pockets provide you with adequate space for phones, tools or whatever. It is made of 97% cotton, and 3% elastine which adds up to 100% awesome, straight, comfortable men’s cargo pants; fit for all occasion.
Buying work pants is serious business! This is because one often has to wear them all day, or as long as it takes to get the work done. If this is the case, then you should be properly schooled on the types of work pants that are obtainable and how they fit your work-life. Cargo pants have a military history and are often designed for a specific function or career. However, some may be generic and maybe a good fit for just about any work. So, what should you consider when purchasing the best cargo pants for your work?
1. Things to Consider When Buying Cargo Pants for Work
Depending on the specific industry that your work falls into, you may already have an existing PPE which includes pants, but if you intend purchasing your own apparel then these are some characteristics to consider.
2. Fabric Type
For flexibility, durability, and comfort, these materials are the most preferred:
Stretches – they are elastic and designed to stretch when one bends, in order to avoid tears at the gusset, knees and others.
Denim – popularly used for jeans, the durable denim material is often heavy, thick and does not tear easily. It may become lighter due to frequent dry cleaning.
Cordura – the synthetic nylon material was original designed for military attires, today, it is used as regular work wears, tactical attire, and for luggage manufacturing. The material is slightly water-resistant.
Ripstop – the fiber material is systematically woven to make the material resistant to tears. It is commonly made from a mix of nylon and cotton to produce a strong, light-weight material.
Waterproof – If you do a lot of work in extreme outdoor weather condition that you would appreciate the gesture of waterproof pants. Waterproof pants can keep you dry for at least an hour before the fabric becomes saturated. These categories of pants are able to repel water because of their waterproof products that often contain polyvinyl chloride, wax, Teflon, rubber, or polyurethane.
Canvas – this material is favored for its smoothness, its wind-resistance, and strength. It is widely used to make various kinds of work pants.
How well does the attire of choice fit your physique? Fitment is directly proportional to comfort and you will certainly have no problems taking on any kind of duty while wearing the perfect fit. Work pants come in various fitments depending on your body shape. Some pants may give an athletic fit while some would seem a bit relaxed. Whether it’s the classics design or a slim fit, whatever looks good on you and provides comfort is definitely your best bet.
4. Seam Construction Durability
For your work pants to stand rigorous work as well as the test of time, the seams have to be “fort Knox” by this, we mean fortified against wear and tear. The best options are double and triple stitched seams.
5. Zippers and Pockets
Asides from giving you the “tough guy” look, lots of side pockets and zippers often come in handy when you need to store some small work tools such as nails, screws, screwdrivers, and other. It is convenient and durable due to the heavy stitching applied in the making.
Frequently Asked Questions
They are mostly Cotton denim, canvas, and fabrics with a cotton-blend
Cargo pants are specially designed and often have more pockets than standard work pants. Typically they may come with two pockets at the back, two at the front and two at the sides.
The cargo pants often undergo numerous tweaks and updates in design, fitment, seams, and a number of pockets, to give it that fresh new trendy look every year.
These are a particular type of military-like trousers with lots of pockets. They typically provide a masculine look.
The fabric is usually a tough rugged double or triple stitch made of synthetic, quick-drying cotton blends.
Cargo pants are certainly the best choice of pants for tough indoor and outdoor activities most especially for garage work. They come in different shapes and sizes and certainly have a fit for everyone.
- 5 Best Roof Vents for Garage - March 11, 2021
- 5 Best Lock for A Garage Door with No Outside Lock - March 9, 2021
- 5 Best Paints for Garage Interior Plywood Walls - March 5, 2021